Chapter 7

Kirstie was laughing so hard at the three grown men on the floor. She wished she could had video taped it and shown Eddie.

"GOSH DARN IT!! AVI!!" Tim yelled as he tried to shake his hand loose from Avi's hand.

"Austin, the look on your face was priceless." Avi laughed.

"Well heck, you were suppose to be in front of us, not between us." Austin said trying to push Avi off of him.

"Oh. My. God.! That was so hilarious!" Kirstie laughed wiping the tears.

"Man, Avi. You're an idiot." Tim says trying to get up off the floor.

Avi grabs him by his jacket pulling him back down on the floor.

"But you still love me though, right?" Avi says grabbing Tim in a hug.

Tim sighs and returns the hug. "Yea, I guess. It's good to see you again, Buddy. But you're still an idiot."

"See Kirst, my friends does love me. They have their own little pet names for me. Idiot, moron." Avi laughs.

"A**hole." Austin chuckles.

Avi turns, grabbing Austin on each side of his face and plants a sloppy kiss right on his lips.

"UGH!" Austin groans loudly, wiping his mouth.

"HEY! I'm the only one allowed to do that." Tim says finally standing up reaching down taking Austin by the hand to help him up.

"Hey Timbo, where's my helping hand." Avi pouts.

Tim rolls his eyes and reaches down to help Avi up. Just as he pulls Avi up in front of him. He grabs Tim's face and gives him a sloppy kiss.

"Will you stop with the kisses." Tim said wiping his mouth.

"Yea, I'm the only one allowed to do that." Austin smiles as he slides an arm around Tim's waist.

"Oh my GAWD!! Y'all are just so CUUUTE!" Avi says pinching Tim's cheek.

"GEEZ!" Tim says rolling his eyes again and slapping Avi's hand away. "I feel for you Kirstie. My heart goes out to you."

"Oh, he's not that bad." Kirstie giggles, pinching Avi's cheek.

"Whatever." Tim chuckles shaking his head.

Kirstie goes to the kitchen to get them some beer.

"Soooo? How long have you two been bumping and grinding?" Avi ask wiggling his eyebrows.

"You have such a poetic way with words." Tim laughs as Austin sits in his lap. "We actually started liking each other before you passed away. Then we started seeing each other secretly for awhile. We finally came out publicly about 2 months ago."

And Eddie still doesn't believe us. You know Mr Macho." Austin chuckles.

"So, what's going on with you?" Tim ask.

Avi shrugs, "I died."

_____________________________________________

If you like this story PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE A COMMENT!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **