Chapter 10

DATE- PART TWO

_________________________________________________

After Kevin had finished, Avi and Kirstie stood up and clapped. "That was beautiful." She said wiping a tear.

Scott stood up from the keyboard. "Now for Part 2 of Date Night. When Tim came up with all this and we started talking about Part 2 which is Movie Date. We couldn't decide on a movie. Then I remembered that Kirstie has told me and Mitch over and over again that she wanted to see the movie "San Andreas" (watch video). So when I brought it up, Tim and Eddie said that this was the kind of movie that Avi loved. So if you would be so kind as to follow Eddie and he will show you to the movie theater."

"I've been wanting to see this movie so bad." Kirstie said smiling up at Avi.

"Well, looks like you got your wish." He said giving her a kiss.

"You two can follow me." Eddie says as he leads them to the living room where Mitch is standing in front of the curtain.

"Welcome to Movie Date. Please follow me." He says raising the curtain and leads them to two chairs sitting in front of a huge big screen television.

Kirstie giggles as she sits down, "I'm so excited."

Avi smiles putting his arm around her pulling her close.

The curtain pulls back, Tim and Austin enters. Tim picks up the remote and walks over to the light switch. 

Austin hands Kirstie a bucket of popcorn and a drink. "Can't watch a movie without popcorn." He smiles and walks out.

"Well I hope you guys are enjoying yourselves thus far. Part 1 was Dinner Date. Part 2 is Movie Date." Tim says.

"How many parts are there?" Avi ask.

"You got one more after this one." Tim smiles. "Now without further ado, please enjoy the movie." Tim turns off the lights and presses start on the remote, then slips out.

They absolutely loved the movie. As the credits were running, Tim slipped back in turning on the lights and stopping the movie.

"Alright, for the final part of your date night, Please follow Mitch." Tim says with a smile.

Mitch opens the curtain for the couple. "Follow me." He says as he leads them upstairs to the double doors of Kirstie's bedroom.

"I'm liking this already." Avi says with a smirk, pinching Kirstie on the butt.

"Part 3, Romantic Date." He says as he opens the double doors.

Kirstie gasp putting a hand over her mouth.

The bed was covered with rose petals, candles lit the room, a chilled bottle of champagne with two glasses set on the table by the bed and a very sexy lingerie laid on the bed.

Avi walks over to the bed picking up the lingerie. "This is definitely my favorite part of Date Night."

___________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you did PLEASE VOTE & LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **