Chapter 1

Here we go with BOOK II. I want to say THANK-YOU to all the loyal readers of BOOK I. You made it a success, over 4,000 reads. That's amazing. Hope you enjoy this one as well. ENJOY!!

This chapter may be a little confusing. Avi/Kirstie means that Avi is in her body. He is in control, but the voice is her's unless I specify that he is speaking with his voice. Hope that helps.  :)

ALSO a shout out to MaviShoeyPhan for the awesome book cover. Thanks buddy!!!

______________________________________________________________________

It was a Friday night, tonight was the night they planned on surprising Eddie at the bar. He had no idea that they had figured out how to get Avi out of the house.

Kirstie had called Eddie earlier in the week, Avi wanted to give Tim his pool stick 'Bass Cannon' but didn't want Eddie's feeling hurt since he was the one who had gave it to him. Eddie was fine with the idea. Eddie liked the idea of Tim winning championships with 'Bass Cannon'. It would feel like Avi was still part of the game.

Avi got the case and handed it to Kirstie. They had already planned out everything.

"You ready?" Kirstie asked him.

"I'm ready. Let's Rock and Roll." He said with a smirk.

He stepped back and his body vanished. The orb entered into Kirstie's chest. Step one completed.

Next step, getting to the bar. It had been over two years since Avi had driven a car. Needless to say he was quite nervous and very rusty at it. Luckily there were no cops around and he manage to get Kirstie to the bar in one piece.

They pulled into the parking lot to find several cars already there. Avi/Kirstie walked inside the bar. They immediately seen Eddie standing at the bar.

He looked around to see Kirstie (which is really Avi) standing at the end of the bar. He comes walking over.

"Hey girl, how did you manage to get away from you know who?" He ask with a smirk.

"I told him I was going over to Scott and Mitch's house. But the truth is, I wanted to see you." Avi/Kirstie said smiling.

"Really? Why?" Eddie ask. Oblivious that he was actually talking to Avi.

Avi/Kirstie reaches over and lightly rubs Eddie on the bicep. "I haven't been able to get you off my mind since I met you. I need a real man. I mean Avi is great in bed, but I need more. I could just imagine the tiger you would be."

Eddie raised his eyebrows in shock. "Are you kidding me Kirstie?" He leans over and whispers so no one could hear him. "Avi is my best friend. You're a beautiful girl, but do you actually think I would stoop so low to screw his girlfriend?"

Avi/Kirstie gives an evil smile, leans over taking Eddie by the shirt. And in his natural bass voice, "Good answer, Asshole." Then chuckles at the look on his friend's face.

"Avi?" Eddie whispers, "What the hell?"

"Take me to the back room, Big Boy." Avi/Kirstie says using her voice.

Eddie grabs Kirstie's hand and heads to the back room.

Avi/Kirstie stops when he hears a familiar low voice. "Hey Eddie, No hanky panky in the back room." He looks around and standing at the bar ordering a beer was his buddy Tim.

Avi/Kirstie winks at Tim, "Aw, trust me cutie, with Eddie it will only take a second."

Eddie pulls Avi/Kirstie's arm, "Will you shut-up and come on."

He pulls them into the back room and closes the door.

"Avi, so help me, I'm gonna kick your ass when you come out of the pretty lady's body." Eddie says crossing his huge arms.

Kirstie closes her eyes and suddenly the orb comes out of her chest. His body forms.

Avi grabs Eddie and gives him a very sloppy kiss on the cheek.

"GOOD LORD, AVI!! WILL YOU CHILL, YOU LITTLE DORK!!" Eddie says loudly wiping his cheek. He turns to Kirstie.

"Are you O.K.?" Eddie ask her.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." She says smiling.

"That's pretty cool how ya'll did that. But right now we need to get out of this back room. Because thanks to your goofy ass boyfriend, Tim thinks we're back here screwing." Eddie says shooting Avi a dirty look.

Kirstie smacks Avi on the arm.

"Remember Eddie. No one except for you and Kirstie can see or hear me. So be cool." Avi said before walking through the closed door.

"How the hell do you put up with him?" Eddie ask opening the door for Kirstie.

"It's not easy." She laughs shaking her head.

"We need to go find the idiot before he gets himself into trouble." Eddie says as they walk back into the crowded bar.

________________________________________________________________________

Well that's the first chapter of the new sequel. Hope ya'll liked it.

PLEASE leave your COMMENTS and if you liked it PLEASE VOTE!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **