Chapter 5

Tim looks slowly around to where he hears the voice but not seeing anything.

"Avi?" He whispers.

He suddenly feels a sloppy wet kiss on his cheek. He grunts, wiping his cheek. "Son of a..."

"Hey, I'm sure Austin does a lot more than that to you." Avi says near Tim's ear.

"Mine and Austin's sex life is none of your business. Besides, Austin's kisses are a lot sweeter than yours." Tim says with a smirk.  "Now, when are you gonna allow us to see you so I can punch you in your face?"

"Just come by the house anytime. But if you hear moaning and the bed squeaking, come back later." Avi said smiling at Kirstie. Tim's jaw drops.

"Are you freaking kidding me? You two?" He says looking shocked at Kirstie.

"Oh, you are sooo gonna get it." She says looking at Avi.

"Is that a promise?" Avi says wiggling his eye brows. "Cause this talking about sex is making me really horny." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Are you being serious? You guys are actually fu..." Tim says before being interrupted by Kirstie.

"OH MY GOD, YA'LL!!" Kirstie yells/whispers.

"But how? You're a ghost?" Austin ask.

"Trust me, it still works." Avi says laughing at Kirstie's red face. "Doesn't it Kirst."

"Can we please change the subject?" She says given Avi a death glare.

"I just find it mind boggling." Tim laughs. "I mean, I've heard stories about people having sex with an apparition but I've never met one personally, til now."

"Tim! Oh my God! You're as bad as Avi." She said rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"I think it sounds pretty kinky." Austin says laughing.

"YOU TOO? Boy I can see now why you guys are friends. I'm going to the restroom." Kirstie said getting up from the table.

After she left, Tim looks around and in a low voice, "Av? You still here?"

"Yep, I here." The voice coming from the empty chair.

"Can anyone else hear you talking over here? Or do we look like a couple of idiots sitting here talking to an empty chair?" Tim says, his eyes scanning the bar.

"You look like a couple of idiots." Avi answers with a smile.

"Smart ass." Tim says rolling his eyes.

"So when are you guys coming over?" Avi ask.

"Is tomorrow O.K.? I don't want to walk in on any sexual activity." Tim laughs.

"I'll try to make sure we're done." Avi chuckles.

"Please do." Tim said.

_______________________________________________

PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **