Chapter 9

DATE   PART  ONE

The next couple of days were very busy for Tim. He called Scott, Mitch and Kevin. He introduced himself and gave them an outline on what he wanted to do. They were excited about the idea and agreed to meet him, Austin and Eddie at the bar to get everything planned out.

It was Mitch and Austin, who were to keep the couple busy shopping on Saturday while the rest got everything ready.

Mitch took Kirstie out to buy her a new outfit for the date. Austin would be Avi's way to get out of the house. Once at the store, Avi would leave Austin's body and they would get him something to wear. Then they would meet at the bar and wait until they hear from one of the guys at the house.

Then when they arrive at the house, Kirstie and Austin/Avi would be blindfolded and led to separate bedrooms to get ready and wait for 7:00.

Scott came to help Avi get ready while Austin headed down stairs. Avi wore a white buttoned up shirt, a black leather blazer and black dress pants. With Scott's suggestion, he wore his hair in a man bun.

Mitch was helping Kirstie in her bedroom. She wore a beautiful long black dress, off the shoulders with long sleeves. The dress hugged her body tightly then flared out at the knees.

"O.K., it's 6:50. I need to go back down stairs. In ten minutes, go and knock on Kirstie's door. Then you two come to the door of the dining room. Someone will be waiting on you." Scott said before going out the door.

Avi sighs, sitting down on the bed. He watches the clock, bouncing his leg nervously. At 7:00, he's knocking on Kirstie's door.

Mitch answers the door.

"Is...Uh...Kirstie ready?" He ask with a shaky voice.

Mitch steps back smiling, reveling Avi's date.

"Oh my God." He whispers as his eyes roams her body. "Kirstie, you look absolutely radiant."

She giggles walking up to him, rubbing him on the chest. "You look pretty amazing yourself, Ghost man. Love your hair like that."

"Scott's idea. I wanted to wear my beanie but he said no." Avi chuckled. "You ready to go and see what these goons has got planned for us." He said holding out his arm.

She laughs taking his arm. "Knowing them? No telling."

"You kids have fun." Mitch calls to them as he closes the door. He had work to do in the bedroom.

They walked down the stairs and noticed a curtain hanging up blocking the living room. They look at each other, smile and shakes their head. They walk up to the dining room door which was closed. Standing outside the door was Eddie wearing a suit and tie. Avi burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up. This was all Timothy's idea." Eddie growled. "Do you have reservations?

"Kaplan?" Avi shrugged.

"Follow me please." Eddie turns and opens the door. The dining room lights were dimmed. Candles were everywhere. Kirstie gasp, putting her hand over her mouth. It was beautiful.

Eddie leads them to a small table with a single candle sitting in the middle. Avi pulls the chair out for Kirstie to sit down. 

"Your waiter will be right with you." Eddie said before walking away. Giving the couple time to look around. Part of the dining room was blocked by a curtain. 

Avi reaches across the table taking Kirstie by the hand. "This is amazing. We have the best friends ever."

"Yes we do." She smiles as Avi kisses her hand.

"Good evening, my name is Austin and I'll be your waiter tonight." He serves them a glass of wine. "Your meal will be served shortly." He smiles and walks away.

Kirstie giggles and leans forward, in a low voice."I feel like you do when you're in a haunted house at Halloween, not knowing what to expect next."

"Yea, makes you wonder whats lurking behind that curtain." Avi chuckles. "I just can't get over how beautiful you are tonight. I mean you're always beautiful. But tonight? Definitely Wow Factor." He leans over kissing her.

A few minutes later, Austin serves the meal. Avi doesn't eat but to keep Kirstie from feeling uncomfortable, he serves Avi a plate anyway.

"Oh my God. This is delicious." Kirstie says. "It has to be catered, I can't see none of the guys cooking like this."

"I don't know. Tim's a pretty good cook and I heard that Kevin was. So they may have teamed up." Avi said.

After the meal was finished, Austin came to collect the dishes. He leans over to Avi, "You better leave me a good tip. I've worked my butt off tonight." He pours them more wine then walks away.

Tim walks out in front of the curtain also wearing a suit.

"Avi and Kirstie, I truly hope that you've enjoyed your evening so far. But the night is not over yet. (he smiles) We all love you two very much. Kirstie, I know it's kind of hard to believe sometimes that Avi, Eddie, Austin and myself care about each other the way we carry on. But we do. When Avi was taken from us, a huge part of us died with him. And it feels like we are all back together again. Even if it is in a strange way. We love him very much. And also Kirst, when I came up with this idea and called Scott, Kevin and Mitch. They jumped at the chance to help make this night special for you. Don't ever doubt the love of your friends."

"Now, with that being said, for your listening pleasure. It is a joy for me to introduce to you, Mr. Kevin Olusola being accompanied by Mr. Scott Hoying on keyboard."

Tim pulls back the curtain and turns on the lights in that half of the dining room.

Kevin plays "Stay With Me" on his cello with Scott playing keyboard. (Watch Video)

__________________________________________________

I hoped you liked Part 1 of their date. If you did PLEASE VOTE and LEAVE YOUR COMMENT!!!

**  AMERICA!!  **