7

Allison's POV:

Zackary, or as I'd like to call "the creep" stared at me shocked.

"How did you get up there?"

"Answer my question first, you creep!"

"Well, uh I came here to see you.." A pale pink creeps up to his cheeks, as I spot him fidget with his hands.

"Well, uh you can get out of here." I reply. Absolute no mercy for creeps.

"Oh, yay- Wait, what?!"

"You heard me!"

"But-"

"Out."

He scrunches up his eyebrows, knitted together as he sully walks back to his car. I could see the embarrassment sprawled across his face as his car zooms off.

Maybe I came onto him too harsh?

The Next Day,
Hemmings College,
9:27a.m.

Edward's POV:

I sat in class with my head supported on my right palm, holding my head up and keeping my balance.

My eyes flutter shut and open, almost dozing off. "Mr. Edward Cullen! Are you trying to sleep in my class?"

My head shot up with drool lingering off, "Huh? Oh no, Mr. Russell.." The whole class roars into laughter and tears as I wipe off the dry saliva from my cheek.

"Then explain to me in your own words about bacteria."

"Huh? Oh, uhm, well uh.."

"Hmph, I'll let you go easy this time, Cullen. Okay, class is dismissed."

I lower my head and walk out of the class, just as I bump into a blondish-brown haired girl.

"Oh, I'm very sorry-"

I look up in awe at the most gorgeous girl standing in front of me.

I think I found my future wife.

"Are you okay?" She asks. Even her voice sounds lovely.

"Uh, yes I am. Thanks. Uh, sorry if I sound weird but may I get your name?" I ask, in hope.

"Oh, sure. It's-"

"HURRY!" The mysterious girl turns around. "COMING JESS!" She yells back. "Sorry, I'd really love to introduce myself but I have to go. Hopefully, we'll meet again soon. Bye!" And just like that, she runs off.

...

"She was stunningly gorgeously hot, and she's so kind and caring and lovely, and ugh she's my dream girl Zack!" I melt just at the sound of her, as images of what happened just now flashes in my mind like a broken record.

"Damn, you love this girl a lot Ed." "I guess, I do.."

"Then, go ask her on a date! We can go on double dates, I have this girl as well. Even though she thinks of me as a creep, but hey! Trying doesn't hurt a bone right?"

I nod, in approval. "Come on bud, let's go ask our "soon to be dates"!" I smile widely and leave Zack as I run off to find the girl of my dreams. Finally finding her successfully, I slow down and walk towards her.

"Hey, I believe we met just now?" She looks at me for a while, and smiles. "Oh yeah! And I didn't get the time to introduce myself. Well, hi! My name's Allison-"

"ALLISON!" My head turns around annoyed, only to be greeted by.. "Zack?"

Zack looks at me, smiling. "Ed!" Then, in a matter of seconds, his facial expression changes. "What are you doing here?" He asks.

"What are YOU doing here?!" I ask back, staring at him suspiciously. We both open our mouths at the same time, only to say the same horrifying sentence at the same time,

"I'm here to ask Allison on a date!"

-------

wait a minute, what?!

huehuehue XD

and aah! guys, we reached 215 reads in just few days!

AAHHHH!

you guys are the best and legit the bomb dot com omg THANK YOU SO MUCH UGH!

literally, thank you to everyone that continues reading my stories!

know that ily and thank you sm!

once again,

THANK YOU SFM!

ilya, byee!

much love,

elsa <3