12

'April 26th, 2013.

Dear Mr. Tall Guy,

You haven't visited yet. I'm still waiting for you, to the point I'm not letting my heart roam off to another man. Please, don't get me wrong, I still love you. But, I'm having my eyes on someone else. Oh heck, he's everything you were never. But, I'm not opening my heart to him. Because I'm waiting for you.

Do you remember during first grade? The first time we met. Well, I remember. It was really sunny and windy that day. The first day of school, it's expected there'll be a lot of whines and cries from the younger children, the preschool kids. Me, trying my best to not get humiliated, shooed my mom and dad away. Then, I saw you.

I guess, you were with your elder brother and your parents, but certainly you were hella popular. All the girls that claim they're popular just because they've been here longer, were all drooling their asses over you. Each of them desperately attempting to pull you away. But, out of that noisy bustling crowd, with all the girls clawing at you, with all the boys trying to ask you into the soccer team,

You saw me.

When our eyes locked into a steady, long gaze, I swear I felt like my heart temporarily stopped. Your tousled brown hair stood out in the crowd, your hair was the lightest shade of brown, it was easy for people to spot you. You were tall and easily noticeable. At that moment, for me, it felt like the whole world stopped. Everyone else was frozen, except for us.

No matter how popular you got, or how many girls you had chasing after you, your choice was,

Me.

I felt complete when you asked me out. I felt like, I would be safe if I had you just standing with me. In that period of time we were dating, in those two years, I stopped being depressed over my parents and I always smiled myself to sleep, or dozed off to sleep with happy thoughts. Because I had the thought, the everlasting thought in my stupid brain,

That,

You were mine,

And,

I was yours.

I'll be waiting for you, because you have to remember you promised me. And when we dated, we vowed to never break our promises. If you haven't realized, you begged for my forgiveness on the last day of school.

We're still dating.

Look, I love you and,

I'll be waiting.

Love,
Allison.'

I heard the door of my dorm creak open, I frantically sealed the letter and tucked it at the back of my desk. "Allison?" I stood up and smiled at Jess, who was curiously trying to peek at what was behind me. "What were you writing?" I shook my head, "Nothing," she took the idea that I didn't want to be further bombarded with questions, so she just simply nodded and trudged to her bed. I sighed and locked the drawer that contains my secret letters, and attached the key to my necklace.

I trotted to the bed and pounced on it, opening up my laptop. "Uh, Allie?" I turned to her and lifted an eyebrow. "Want to watch a movie with me? On Netflix?" she asked, smiling. I huffed and nodded, "Okay sure. What movie?" I asked. She suggested some random horror movies and we decided to watch two before heading to sleep for the next day.

-------

first up, soz for not posting for about two weeks..?

i'm lazy af lolol XD

anyways, thank you for 600+++ reads which i might add, almost to 700!

you guys are legit da bomb dot com.

i feel proud XD

go get me to 700 soon!!((:

anyways, that's all from me!

ilya, byee!

much much love,
elsa <3