2 Sparkles

"Hey so...... What's happening Jewels...."
"Nothing much you."
"Well there's this one gir-, guy! Yea he-, his! His..... Eyes just like stood out to me last night. He was just so, beautif- handsome."
"Are you feeling okay Bloom? I mean you were so weird last night. You were so not, well you."
"I know it's just I've been so distracted lately."
"I think we both know what's going on here?"
"Uh."
"You have a crush on the prettiest girl in school, and she, hasn't come out. I've guessed correctly now haven't I?"
"Well.... Uh."
"If you won't volunteer as tribute I will because let me tell you, she's BEAUTIFUL.... but I'm not into girls... And you are."
"Well I guess I am."
"Now how am I supposed to focus on grades when I have this pretty face staring at me?"
"You don't."
"Huh?"
"Without love, life is practically pointless."
"You make a compelling case."
Bloom laughed and scurried off as the bell rang.
"Later Miss Jewelina..."
"You know I hate it when you call be my my weirdly spelled first name."
"Yes I know."
Bloom laughed and started walking to class always checking that halls to see if she could find that same beautiful sparkle in anyone other than her. The most beautiful girl, she just had to pick the most talented, amazing, incredibly stunning, girl. That's the one, and nobody else had that special sparkle.