23 "Go to him"

Authors note: THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 20 FOLLOWERS! In celebration I've made a book just all about the characters!
Also this chapter is in Rose's POV! Love you all byeeee!

I opened the door for my beautiful girlfriend and dragged her into my bedroom.
It was a bit messier than usual but I didn't want Bloom to think I was trying too hard.
Because I was.
She awkwardly sat down on my beanbag on the floor and I saw down next to her on the floor.
I grabbed the remote to my TV and played the movie I had saved earlier.
I asked her what movie she wanted to see and we were both thinking the same exact thing.
'Paper Towns'
Apparently in our opinion that was the most romantic and adventurous movie we could watch without watching something like
'Friends with benefits'.
Even though I thought we were at that stage where we could watch a s*x while being in the same room but Bloom is a reserved girl.
I started playing the movie and half way through she got a phone call.
I paused the movie and she said it was important so she went downstairs.
I quietly snuck down the stairs to eavesdrop.
"Hey."
She giggled.
"Your so sweet."
There was a silence and I could here slight crying coming from the phones other end.
"I really can't come over I'm with my girlfriend and she'll think we're an item."
There was another long pause.
"Listen I'll come over later please just calm down."
The crying became loud screaming and she started crying.
"J-James pl-lease....."
The other end went dead and she put away her phone wiping the tears from her eyes.
She started walking back upstairs and I ran back to room trying to make little noise.
I had to act like I hadn't seen anything but I knew James needed Bloom more than I did.
"Go to him."
"What are you talking about?"
She laughed wiping away another tear.
"He needs you more than I do."
She nodded.
"Go to him."