Prologue

They always say Slytherins are the biggest bullies. I, myself, don't agree with that. Those filthy Gryffindors are and I don't just say that because I'm a Slytherin. Gryffindors have bullied me from the moment I walked in the school. It started with just calling me names.

'Sandy isn't so handy' they yelled whenever I did something stupid or whenever I talked with a boy and they saw it they screamed laughing:

'Riddly, diddly doo, she's just a big fat ho' Every time they did that, I blushed and just wove it away. But then the real bullying started. They started to push me of the stairs, throw jinxes at me. In my third year I was every week a few times at the Hospital Wing. I just said I was clumsy when someone asked what happened. Never did I tell anyone, because I haven't got any friends. Who wants to be friends with the Riddle kid?

No one did, even Malfoy looked scared at me when I past him in the hallway. The Gryffindors weren't scared of me, the brave guys that they are, but they would be running when they know my father's still alive.

My father, who tried to kill me when I was younger. He tried to drown me, but I stopped him, I looked at him and he was thrown against a wall. I just had raised my little baby hand and he had flown against the wall. The wind had taken him, he had layed on the ground and then looked to me, widely grinning. Realising he had found his weapon. The daughter of the Dark Lord with the power of Nature, the Elements.

I can call up Hurricanes, Tsunamis, big Fires that burn down whole town's and I can bury a whole house under dirt and rocks by only just snapping with my fingers. I just had to think about it. My father wanted me to use it, but first I had to infiltrate in Hogwarts. I had to act like that helpless girl who couldn't do anything about being Voldemorts daughter. Who wanted to be saved. But I don't want to be saved. I can save myself, if theirs need to.

The weak, crying, loser Lucelin Sandy Riddle isn't so weak as everybody thinks. I'm gonna help my father bring this school down, even if it's the last thing I do. Sooner or later I'm gonna get my revenge and the ones that hurt me are gonna pay.