Part 13

I don't remember what happened next. I remember waking up in a place I don't know, with three man and one woman looking down at me.

The woman was Mrs Weasley. One of the man was Mr Weasley, one other was pur old Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, Professor Lupin. The last one was someone I recognized from pictures, the killer. Sirius Black.
I immediately sat up straight, at least I tried to. Pain struck me.
Hands quickly helped me down again.
"Mrs Weasley, what happened?" I asked confused. She sat down on the couch next to me, gesturing the man to leave. The did.
She stroke my hair.
"Dear, we found you in front of the house. Covered in blood. Do you remember what happened?" She asked.
I tried to shake my head. But suddenly I remembered.
"Bellatrix happened. My godmother. I apparently did something and father turned on me. I was at Lee's when she came. I got them to leave but Bellatrix was still there to kill me, I got rid of her. But she send man after me. Wolves, majestic ones. I got bitten in my shoulder just before I apparated away" I told her the story. She sighed.
"We thought so, dear. You know Remus don't you?" She asked. I looked at her confused.
"Professor Lupin?" I nodded.
"He's going to talk to you now. Wait here" She said as she left.
Wait here.. pfff.. like I had a choice. I can't even sit up straight by myself.

An half hour later Professor Lupin came walking in. He sat down on the salon table I front of the couch I laid on.
"Okay, Lucelin. I have some bad news for you" He started. I sighed. Always bad news.
"You got bitten by a werewolf" He said.
"Yes" I confirmed. He looked a bit shocked at me.
"You knew it was a werewolf?" He asked. I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. I better shouldn't have done that, because my shoulder was hurting even more afterwards. "How?" He asked.
"He looked so.. human" the vision of the werewolf struck my mind again. Laying on top of me. The pain when he bit me. The yellow eyes looking down at me and almost smirking.
"You know what comes next?" Professor Lupin asked. I nodded slowly. "We just have to wait until the next full moon and with your luck that's tomorrow night"

Mrs Weasley gave me something that helped me recover quick. Still it hurts, but I could sit up by myself now.
Finally I got to see the others. The children.
I laid on the couch again. So I wouldn't be knocked over in hugs when they came rushing in.

I heard Mrs Weasley's voice outside the door.
"Behave. She's in pain, so be careful" the door opened and only a second later the twins came rushing in. Followed by Ginny, behind her Ron, Hermione and Harry. So everyone knew about this place except me?
The twins sat down on the ground next to me and grabbed my hands.
"You okay?" They asked softly. Fred stroke a lock of dirty hair out of my in sweat covered face. I nodded.
"I'm fine" I said as I sat up. I bit my lip against the pain, but still I felt it pretty bad.
"O my God! You okay?!" Ginny yelled as she pushed the twins aside and sat down on the ground next to me. I chuckled.
"Yes, Gin. I'm fine. At least, almost. I think you have to ask your brothers the same question" I said. Fred and George both fell to the ground when she had pushed them. Fred had scratched his elbow and George had hit his head on the salon table. No emergency.
"Nah.." Ginny said, waving it past. "They're strong and why does it matter. We got two of them anyway" She said.
"Two I never want to trait for anything in the world" I said smiling down at them.
They got up again and looked at me, also smiling.
"Ahh.." Fred said.
"We love you too" George finished.
"THAN WHY DIDN'T YOU WRITE ME BACK?!" I exclaimed. They jumped at the shock of my sudden mood change.
"W-we, they-" they began stammering.
"They couldn't. Because they were told not to" Hermione said. I raised my eyebrows at the twins. Then I said something that made us all laugh.
"Seriously? The Weasley twins doing what they're told?"

After talking for a while Mrs Weasley came in.
"Dear, we are going to have dinner in an hour. You are covered in blood, so I suggest you take a shower" she said. "Fred, George. Take her up" She said to the twins.
Fred carefully put an arm under my arms and the other under my legs. He lifted me. I gritted my teeth and I clenched my nails in his shirt. Probably causing him pain, but he said nothing about it.
"George, open the door" Fred said. So did George and the three of us walked up the stairs. Well, they walked up, Fred carried me.
Another stair and we were at the second floor. I was brought into the bathroom and Fred slowly let me down in the bath. I sat there awkwardly.
"Can one of you fetch Hermione or Ginny?" I asked. They raised an eyebrow.
"Why?" They asked in unison.
"I can't get out of my clothes by myself" I said, turning pink on my face. They did too. For once not a funny comment. Just a nod. Fred left and I heard the stumbles of the stairs.
"So is it true you got bitten by a werewolf?" George asked. I nodded. "Will you become one yourself?" He asked.
"We will know tomorrow night" I said.
"Was it nice at Lee's Grandma?" George asked, changing the subject.
"Yes, it was. Lee and I had some fun" I said. George wiggled his eyebrows. I gasped and desperately wanted to slap him, but I couldn't. He sat to far away and it would hurt to much.
"Not that kind of fun!" I exclaimed. George chuckled.
"Don't worry. I was only teasing"
The door was slammed open and both Ginny and Hermione came walking in, followed by Fred.
"Here we are" Ginny said.
"Need some help?" Hermione asked. I nodded. "Okay" She said.
Ginny was busy getting her brothers out the door. They didn't want to leave me.
"Why don't you go get me some clothes?" I asked. They nodded quickly and left the room.
"How can they do always what you ask them to do?" Ginny asked surprised at how fast they had left, she locked the door. I rolled my eyes, which immediately made me dizzy.
"Not always and I don't know. Because I'm there best friend?" I said grinning. She rolled her eyes. "Little princess you mean" She said grinning back. I rolled my eyes. Why did everyone call me the little princess of the twins? They only did everything I asked them to and if someone hurts me they would possible die.. oh.
They helped me out of clothes and turned on the shower. Hermione washed my body -no dirty mind, please- and Ginny washed my hair. After half an hour we were done and I was clean again.
They helped me stand up and with a lot of pain I finally stood and they carefully dried me with soft towels. They didn't try it at my side and shoulder. Afraid they would rip the wounds open again.
Ginny got the clothes Fred and George brought from them. Apparently they sat outside the door, waiting for me like lost puppies, at least that's what Ginny said.
They helped me into the clothes.
One black ripped skinny jeans of Ginny. It was a bit to long for my legs, but probably the smallest she owned. A grey tank top and a black vest. The outfit was comfy, but a bit sexy. So I guess Fred had picked it out, as it is his style.
Also socks, a bra and panties. Ginny and I had the same cup size. So it didn't matter, I could wear her bra.
I wore my own black short boots after Hermione cleaned it with a spell.

I tried to take a few steps by myself, but it was hurting so much and apparently you could read it on my face because Hermione called for Fred and George and they immediately barged in.
"She can't walk" Hermione said.
"I'll carry her" Fred said. He picked me up again.
"Thanks Hermione and Ginny" I said. They smiled and waved at me as they left to go the other way, off the stairs. "Where are you taking me?" I asked, looking up at Fred, cramping my fists, my nails buried in my own handpalm.
"Our room" They said in unison.

I was put down on one of the two beds in the room. Probably Fred's, because George laid down on the other one.
"So what have the two of you done this vacation?" I asked.
They grinned.
"We turned seventeen so we can use magic now and apparate" they said. Hogwarts will be a hell breaking loose this year.. the Weasley twins can finally use magic.
"I can already apparate and use magic" I said.
"Yea, but you are the daughter of the most feared wizard alife" George said.
"I kind of think that has something to do with it" Fred continued.
"Think so?" I asked while rolling my eyes. Of course that had something to do with it, it has something to do with how my whole life goes.
I met Sirius Black for real that night at dinner. He apparently wasn't guilty of the dead of Peter Pettigrew. Who would have guessed so?!