Chapter 1 Louis's p.o.v

I look into Harry's sad eyes. It kills me a little inside. I immediately look at the ground. "But I thought you loved me Lou,"His voice cracks at the last three words. The tears well up in my eyes hearing him say my nickname. "I still do, " I put my heart into those three words. He sniffles and says the most heartbreaking sentence I've ever heard. "You and I, we had a relationship. But then she comes along saying that it's your baby. You could've told me you two had something going!" He let loose a sob. My heart completely crumbles and the tears stream down my face. I want to tell him the truth, but Simon's words echo in my head. I can't tell him. "Haz," I steal a look at his reaction to me calling him this. He looks as broken as I feel. A tear streams down into the one under it. " it's not what it looks like." "Then what is it Louis?! " His voice is hurt and I almost tell him but fear that I will never be alone with him again if Simon finds out. So instead I say, " Trust me Harry. Just please trust me. I still love you and it's not what it seems like." Harry turns around and runs down the short hall and dissapers around the corner. I fall ty o my knees and cry.