Harry's P.O.V

The ride to Niall's parents house was a short one. We soon pull into the drive way of the white and brown house and Niall's parents, Greg, Denise and little Theo come out to greet us.

Theo is almost two now and looks so adorable! He comes running up to the cab as N iall steps out, screaming "ucle Ni! Ucle Ni!" He wraps his little arms around Niall's legs and N iall picks him up.

"Hey Theo!" Niall hugs him. "You've gotten so big! How old are you? Five?" Theo smiles and looks at his fingers in concentration.

"How old are ya gonna be Theo?" Denise walks next to Niall and gives him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Theo holds up two fingers, almost hitting N iall in the face. "Two?" Niall acts surprised. "You're so big, I thought you were older!"

Liam walks over to join Niall and Theo along with Greg. Louis and I walk up the driveway to meet Bobby and Maura.

"Harry! Louis! How have you two been? I know the media has been giving you two trouble." Maura hugs us and Bobby gives us pats on the back.

"We're doing well. " Louis looks at me with a smile and I nod.

"I heard about the baby news," Bobby looks sympathetic for us. "Is it true?"

Louis looks at the ground and I grab his hand. "Brianna is having a baby, but it's not Lou's. He never did....um...that with her." I answer for him.

"Come inside dears!" Maura ushers us in as fans start to gather around the fence.

We all sit in the living room and Theo runs around handing us toys to play with him with.

"Where'd you lads come from?" Greg asks.

"Wexford." Liam answers as Theo dumps an artful of cars in front of him.

Denise gets up off the couch and swoops Theo into her arms. "Thats not very far, did you guys just sleep on the bus?"

"Yea." Niall answers as he hands us each a cup of coffee.

"How was wexford?" Maura asks.

"Well, my flirting skills are a bit rusty. But she was all over Harry!" Niall jokes.

"Oh?" Denise probes.

"I'm gonna go make breakfast." Maura gets up and walks into the kitchen.

I look back at Denise. "Ni was trying to be all Rico Suave and the bloody girl ignored him and came for me!"

"And I had to be all like 'he's mine !'" Louis adds and then tackles me. We wrestle around on the floor and Liam and Niall join in and then Greg and it turns into a tangled mess of limbs and random comments like "who's foot is in my face!?" Or "who's hand is that?!"

Bobby acts like a sports announcer and announces whos winning in the awful wrestling match while Denise holds back a squirming Theo.

"Breakfast!" Maura announces from the kitchen and appointes us to clean up first.

As we all untangle ourselves I peek out the window. There are fans all in the front yard and many hold up signs. But one sign catches my eye.

Larry Stylinson is my OTP!

I grab Louis hand in mine and show him the sign. He smiles and whispers to me. "She has a camera, shall we?"

I nod and feel my heart pick up. Louis and I make a heart with our free hands and the girl outside gets real excited and the next thing I know, Louis is kissing me ruffly.

Now the whole world will know.

And I am happy about it.

A/N: End of the story peeps! Unfortunately this isn't what happened cause management would KILL them. But a girl can dream can't she?

I know this story was kinda sucky and I'm sorry. This was my first story. But I'm happy I wrote it! Hopefully you guys enjoyed it!

Stay in the salt circle Niall, so the Walkers don't get ya!

~zombiefighter01

P.S. if you look really close to the first picture of Freddie and Louis, you can see Louis dagger tatto is missing and his 78 tattoo too. Just thought I might point out that it may have been badly Photoshoped!

Bye!