Untitled Part 3

I sit there staring at the floor. The tears stopped flowing long ago. I can still see the hurt in those beautiful green eyes of his. Every time I close my eyes I see the tears streaming down his face. It isn't fair! A majority of our fans support Harry and I being together! I jump up and punch the wall to the right of me. The pain in my hand doesn't hurt as much as my heart does, and that's saying a lot because my hand feels broken. I run to what I think is my dressing room, but when I open the door I hear voices. I almost walk out but hear a voice that makes my heart melt everytime and my cheeks burn red. "I can't believe he would do this to me Liam," Harry's voice comes from the other side of the wall. " You know it might just be management again Harry. They did set him up with Elenor and you with Taylor," Liam is trying his best to cheer Harry up. "But he would tell me...wouldn't he? He told me about how Eleanor was fake." Liam sighed, "You are everything to Lou, I don't think he would cheat on you. Ecpesialy with a girl." I know I shouldn't be here, but I want to make it up to him. I gently close the door and sit on the couch,.listening to Liam calm Harry down. But then Niall bursts in with a bucket of chicken which makes me jump 10 feet out of my skin and causes Harry and Liam to see what caused the commotion. Harry and my eyes met.