Harry's p.o.v

The bus ride to the studio is about and hour long and we all find ways to entertain ourselves.  Niall is eating-as always-, Liam is on his phone, and Louis and I joke with each other. Pual gives us confused looks and I wait for him to ask. "I thought you two broke up because of the baby?" He finally asks.

                    I shot Louis a worried look and scrambled through my head to find an explanation.  "We-um- we decided to still remain friends, that way it won't make the band awkward. "

                    Pual just nods and pulls out his phone to probably check twitter or something.  Louis gets up to use the bathroom and I take a chip off of Niall's plate. 

                    "Oi lad! Hands off me food!" Niall slaps my hand away.

                       The bus comes to a sudden stop and I fall to the side and hear a loud thump in the bathroom. "I guess we're here." Liam says picking himself off the floor. Niall picks the chips that fell off the floor. Louis comes stumbling out, rubbing his head. "Bloody hell! What was that?"

                      "We're here boys." Pual comes back from the drivers seat. We all pile out and go in from the back doors. We are then greeted by Lou and the rest if the team.

                            "Come on boys, I gotta get your hair done while they get your outfits together.  Lux runs up to Niall and he begins playing with her. Liam sits on the floor of the dressing room with Niall and Lux as Lux brings them toys for them to play with. I smile at them.

                  Louis is the first to get his hair done, then me, then Liam (which isn't a lot), and then Niall.

                   We are then out into separate dressing rooms. The outfit that was picked for hangs on the back of the door. It's skiny jeans, my favorite boots and a white T-shirt. I quickly dress and wait for the boys in the hallway.  they come out shortly and Liam has on a black t-shirt with a red chest pocket and black skiny jeans with red and black vans. Niall has on  his favorite Monday shirt and jeans with white sneakers. Louis has on a blue quarter sleeve and jeans with white convers that have been dragged across the concrete to look older and not brand spanking new. I smile at the memory of watching him buy new shoes and then as soon as we got to the hotel he opened the bag and dragged them on the parking lot ground. I thought he had gone mad and tried to stop him, he just smiled at me. 'I hate the look of brand new shoes, so I make them look used. '

                   We meet Nessa the interviewer. she seemed alright until she tried flirting with me. Louis was furious by the look on his face and I was beginning to be really annoyed. Niall tried flirting with her but she wouldn't allow it. 

                      "So is Nessa Irish?" Niall asked politely. 

                        "Yea." She very rudely replied. You could tell Niall was hurt, Liam playfully punched him in the arm to try and cheer him up. I felt bad for Niall honestly. I was confused as all get out about him and Liam, but still felt bad. Some days you think that Niall and Liam are a couple but then they turn around and flirt with girls. Louis told me it was a bromance, I guess that's how that works, but with them both being bi it's really hard to tell. They've never kissed as far as we know but Louis and I like to joke about it. 

                       We are led into a small studio with a big couch. Paul instructs Louis to sit at one end ,Niall next to him, me next to Niall and Liam next to me. Nessa sits in a chair in at an angle of us and the camera crew stands in front of us.

                       The main man gives Nessa a signal and she faces the camera. "I'm Nessa Noel and I'm here with the worlds biggest boy band, One Direction!"  she exclaims and we all smile. "So guys, the biggest news we have is the baby thing. Louis how do you feel about being a dad?" My stomach drops and I quickly look over to Louis, he has a fake  smile  plastered on his face.

                        "I'm actually really excited." I look down at the ground and try not to cry live.

                         "And how do the other boys feel?" Nessa questions.

                           Liam responds first. "I'm really happy for him. I guess I gotta baby sit though." he joked.

                         "I wouldn't trust you with your own kids Liam. I'm pretty sure I would be much better baby sitter for little Tomlinson." Niall jokes along.         

                           "What about you Harry?" Nessa turns to me. I snap out of my daze.

                        "I'm really happy for Lou," tears sting my eyes and I swallow the lump in my throat. "I'm sure he'll be a great father and put his kid first." It gets harder for me to see through the tears gathering in my eyes. I look at Lou as I say this and I can tell he is trying not to cry too.