Harry's p.o.v.

A/N: Hey guys! Just letting y'all know that this chapter will be a little short because it's just going to be their texts. Hope ya don't mind!

Harry's p.o.v.

My phone buzzes and I take it off the little portable charger. It's Louis.

Louis: Hey sweet cheeks !

Me: Hey boo bear!

Louis: I'm so sorry that you had to go through that today. It hurts me to see you cry . 😢

Me: it's OK! We have to do that if we want to stay together! 😘

Louis: yea, I know . I just wish there was ano the er way .

Louis: *another

Me: Me too. But no matter what, I will always love you.😍

Louis: Aww ! I love you too Haz ! I hope while on break we can spend time together😟

Me: From the other side of the world I'll be there in two boo!

Louis: Lol ! Did you just quote 'everything about you' ?

Me: Maybe 😜

Louis: From the moment I met ya everything changed, I knew I had to get ya wherever the pain . I had to take you and make you mine .

Me:😘😍

Louis: I didn't like Nessa flirting with you 😔

Me: You have nothing to worry about babe! I will never leave you!

Louis: And I will never leave you😚

Me: Love you Lou 💞

Louis: Love you too Haz 💖

Me: Goodnight boo bear! 🌛

Louis: Goodnight sweet cheeks 🌜

I plug my phone back in and fall asleep with Louis on my mind. He's even in my dreams every night. Including the nightmares, which include loosing him. But it's good to wake up and know that he will always be mine.

A/N: I know this was short and I'm sorry. :( But wasn't it cute? I loved writing it!

I might end this next chapter. :( I feel like this keeps dragging on, but there might be a sequel when I get enough readers and finish some of my other books that I'm writing.

Stay in the salt circle Niall, so the walkers don't get ya!

~zombiefighter01