Liam's p.o.v

Pual is going to KILL them. Niall and I are on the floor laughing so hard at the fact that Louis and Harry are stuck in an elevator together, and alone. They aren't even supposed to hug! Also at the fact that Louis totally hesitated.

Pual is fuming by the elevator. Soon the workers arrive and begin to work on getting Harry and Louis out. I lean over to Niall. "They can bloody take their time with that. Harry and Louis don't mind being in there. Those cheeky lads."

I walk back over to the elevator while the workers go back to get a rope. "Hey you two! How you holding up?

"It'd be better if you stopped talking!" Louis yelled back. I let out a small chuckle and leaned against the wall. "Don't think Paul isn't going to question you two!" I yell towards the elevator doors. The workers come back up the stairs and start to pry open the doors. with a loud "pop" the doors open to reveal the top of the elevator, barely visible.

The worker jumps down with the rope tied around his waist. He opens the elevators top door and is greeted by darkness and the sound of.....kissing?

I try my hardest not to laugh. The worker pulls out a flashlight and turns it on. The two love birds let out a surprised yelp.

Paul's phone rings in his jeans pocket. He pulls it out and walks off down the hall and around the corner.

A couple minutes later they get Harry and Louis out. They come stumbling towards Niall and me. They look guilty and I silently thank God that Paul isn't back yet. Their shirts are wrinkled and Harry's is slightly unbuttoned. His hair is tangled and Louis' slicked back hair is now hanging around his face. Their lips are puffy and their cheeks red.

"You guys look guilty. You might want to fix yourselves before Paul gets back." Niall points out.

They look down at their shirts and begin to fix them. I hand them a water bottle so they can fix their hair until we get some hair gel. The redness in their cheeks vanish and they look decent enough, well, besides their lips which are still puffy.

Paul comes jogging back and Harry presses his lips together to hide the puffiness.

"Well thank God you guys are out! We have an hours drive to the studio and an hour and a half till show time." He looks over at Louis. "Why are your lips like that?"

"Well....um...uh....Paul! You cheeky man! Stop trying to get me to kiss you!" That's when I lost it and double over in laughter, Harry tries to hide his laughter and I'm pretty sure Niall lost it with a face that red.

"That's not what I- you know what, never mind. You guys better get on the bus."

I lean over to Louis and Harry. "Then you two can sneak away and start kissing again!" Then I turn and run down the stairs. I hear running footsteps behind Me and turn my head to see Niall.

"You should've seen the look on their faces! They were stunned! " says a breathless Niall.
We walk into the lobby and take some cookies that are on the front desk. The desk lady takes the cookies back and gives us the death stare.

"Really Niall?" Niall has five cookies in his hand while I have one.

"What? They're free!" he says shoving a cookie in his mouth.

"They have a sign saying 'Take one' Ni. Not take five! " He just shrugged and shoved another cookie in his mouth.

Harry, Louis and Paul come tromping down the stairs. They spot us and come walking over. Niall offers them cookies and Louis takes one.

Paul's phone rings and he picks it up. He exchanges words and hangs up. "The bus is here. Lets get going!" A guy in a suit rolls out the luggage cart and Paul points him to the bus.

We load the bus and head to the studio.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: what'd ya think? I changed the cover photo and I need to know what you guys think about it. Should I go back to the original picture or what?  You guys are fabulouis and extordiharry!
Love Ya guys!

~zombiefighter01