French

Cas smiled as he walked in." class this is castiel novak. im Mrs.Stevenson. say hi everyone." she smiled and everyone waved to him." tell us something about you in french if you can?" she smiled.  cas smirked.

"mon nom est Novak Castiel et im un énorme ballot . i aime prise captian de Doctor Who et Torchwood . Ma couleur préférée est le vert et je aime les hamburgers . Je suis aussi un geinus très intelligent au collège, mais je vais encore highschool pour le plaisir . mon ami Charlie et mon ami Dean sont vraiment agréables à mon et ma famille . mais attention à mon frère parce que l'année dernière il a peint un vert élève" cas smiled and the teacher was stunned.

"my name is castiel novak and im a huge nerd. i love captian jack from doctor who and torchwood. my favorite color is green and i love burgers. i am also a very smart geinus in college but i still go to highschool for fun. my friend charlie and my friend dean are really nice to my and my family. but watch out for my brother because last year he painted a student green" cas smiled and the teacher was stunned.

cas nodded to her and left with dean following." wow, i didn't know you could do that." dean said. " its the only other language i know. the others are to hard." they both laughed." what did you say to her. im mean i heard my name is castiel novak, charlie and my name." dean turned toward him." cas looked at dean." i said charlie and dean are really nice." cas smiled to dean. dean smiled back at him then looked forward." where to next?"  Dean asked wondering about cass choice." the art room, no wheres room 302? i need to figure out where that is." cas said looking at a piece of paper.  dean nodded and led the way