Mechanic and globs

dean groaned and turned off his alarm. he couldn't get cas out of his head last night. especially his eyes they were so blue. dean got up and changed his shirt, making sure he also put on pants. " morning dean." bobby grumbled as he walked back into his study room. dean grabbed a plate of bacon and eggs eating them along the way to the table." this is why i hate this car micheal. it wont freaking work." everyone heard lucifer yell and a car alarm went off . they all went outside to see lucifer hitting a small white car with cas blushing from all the stares in the neighbor hood. cas took off his trenchcoat and sit down hit books all in the grass away from the car. cas clicked a button on the car and the sound stopped.' only a few mechanics know where that is?' dean thought while cas rolled up his sleeves. he opened the hood of the car and laughed. " gabe" he yelled. gabe walked out and smiled." why is their gum on the battery. its all over it." cas grabbed a glob and flung it at gabe, but it missed. hitting the door of the house." can I?" lucifer said rolling up his sleeve cas stepped away." ill fix it for you after I get home" cas said and he nodded before grabbing a glob running after gabe. cas closed the hood before grabbing his things and going back inside." i so want to marry him." dean thought but said it aloud. he heard squealing and turned to see jo on her phone. jo laughed and walked toward the truck they had to drive to school because dean was working on his car. when cas walked out it looked like he didn't do anything.