Coffee

They walked down the stairs and saw Cas on the floor." You okay cassie?" Gabe laughed walking up to him. Cas groaned in reply." Whe-" Sam said but stopped when he heard Dean yelling." What the hell! Why'd you write that on my back Lucifer!" Dean yelled and came down stairs without a shirt. "What'd he write." Micheal sighed. Dean turned around and everyone laughed. Cas finally got up off the floor and laughed walking over." What does bae mean?" Cas asked turning." Baby," sam laughed out. Cas nodded and shrugged before walking upstairs." If anything, it's the other way around." Cas said half way up.
Sam and Gabe finally made it to the coffee shop and walked in." Hi what can I get you two?" A waitress asked as they sat down." I'll take a coffee with sugar and creme." Sam said looking at her." I want hot  coco." Gabe said." One coffee with sugar and creme and hot coco." She asked and they nodded while she turned and walked away." Why do you like candy and chocolate so much?" Sam laughed." Because sammich, it's delicious." Gabe smiled pulling out a sucker and putting it in his mouth." Sabriel!" They heard Charlie yell walking into the shop with jo. They both blushed at that. Charlie sat next to Sam while jo sat across from her." You guys on a date?" Jo raised a eyebrow." Sure," they both said in unison. The waitress walked up to them with a tray." Here you go." She said handing Sam and Gabe their drinks." What would you girls like?" She asked." What he's having." They both pointed at Sam's coffee. She nodded and walked away." I feel left out now." Gabe said after taking a drink of his coco." No, it means you just one of a kind." Sam smiled, making Gabe smile." That's adorable Sam." Charlie awed." Oh you need to help me with homework jo." Charlie looked at jo. Jo laughed loud." Me and you doing homework ends up with us not doing homework. Ask Cas, he's college boy any way." Jo suggested. Charlie groaned and put her head on the table. Sam Gabe and jo laughed at her. Charlie sat up when she heard the waitress come over." Here you girls go." She sat down the coffees before walking away. Charlie looked at her butt as the waitress walked away. She went to say something when jo stopped her." Don't think about it Charlie." Jo warned. Charlie sighed and chugged her coffee down." That's hot." Charlie said trying to cool off her tongue." Hey Charlie I think that's hot." Gabe said. They all laughed at her and she flicked them off." I'm telling on you guys." She said and got up leaving the shop. Sam pulled out his wallet and put some money down on the table. They got up and followed Charlie out the door.