Love or Money

dean pulled up to the schools and everyone got out." i got to go to English." dean whined walking into the school with Cas." It can't be that bad. You know what ill come with you." Cas smiled as they both walked down the hall and into the class. There were only a few students when they walked in." How might this be?" The teacher looked at cas. Cas walked over." Castiel Novak." He smiled and shook his hand." You're the genius?" He questioned." Yes that's me. Do you mind if I come in here and participate?" Cas asked. He smiled." Sure, I never knew someone who wanted to learn before." He laughed. Cas nodded and took a seat next to Dean." What did you say to him? He never laughes like that." Dean asked as cas sat down next to him." Nothing really." Cas shrugged. More people came in then the bell rang." Class, this is castiel Novak, he's in this class today." The teacher looked at him and Cas smiled a little." Okay, today we are going to do a debate. So this half of the room is 1 team and this half is 2." He said. Dean and Cas were in the same group." So team 1 argue that money's better and team2 argue that love is better. Team 2 will go first." He guestered to the team. A few students raised there hands, including Cas." Castiel?" He asked. Cas put his hand down and smiled." I think love is better because you can't buy it and sometimes it will last forever when you meet that special someone. In the world's population in 2002, 52 percent of people said love is better than money, which only had 48 percent." Cas said and sat down." Team 1?" He looked over and nobody raised their hands." Lisa, why do you think money is better?" He looked at her. Her eyes widened but she still stood up." I disagree with him because,uh, money is what the government does and you have to have money to survive." She questioned herself as said it, but to the class. "Castiel do you have anything to say?" The teacher looked over at him." Yes money is important because of those reason. But wouldn't you want love. When you meet that perfect person for the first time and over the years the love grows forever because you can buy fake love or sleep with someone but it wasn't true love and even though you think it is it's not for some people." Cas said then sat down the class clapped for him and even the teacher.