Thunder/Lightning & wake up

charlie walked into the winchesters house leaving cas and dean alone." do you and the car need a minute alone?" cas chuckled. dean looked at him and frowned." really?" dean said but ended up laughing. cas saw something hit the ground. he looked up and frowned." i got to go inside, bye" cas said and walked in. micheal handed him a pair of ear buds." are you going to get over this fear yet?" gabe said but cas didnt listen, instead put the plugs in and walked up stairs.

cas woke up to someone spraying him in the face. he quickly opened his eyes and saw gabe. spraying the top of his head. cas took out his ear buds and got a pair of clothes." how long do i have til school?" cas asked. gabe smiled at him." about 15 minutes." he said pointing to the clock next to his bed. cas nodded and walked to the bathroom. he turned on the water and undressed himself before he got in. he put some shampoo in his hair and washed it quickly before he got out and put on a black shirt with jeans. he walked back to his bedroom and put on his glasses when he heard the front door open." whats up bitches?" he heard charlie. he laughed and began to walk down the stairs when he stopped and looked at his hair. became mad. " Gabe!" cas yelled and rushed down the stairs." why is the top of my head pink? what were you spraying in my hair?" cas said. gabe looked up at him and smiled." like the new look cassie it suits you." he laughed. cas sighed." how does it get out?" cas stated. gabe got up and ran out the door. cas groaned and fell onto the couch." if it would cheer you up, dean says he like it." sam pointed." says it looks like cotton candy." charlie pointed to dean too." he said he loved to run his hands through it." jo finally pointed. xcas looked up at dean looked up and raised and eyebrow at him. dean blushed." i never said any of those things." dean pleaded." not aloud though." lucifer added. dean clasped his hands together." everyone into now" dean said walking to his car.