science

Cas got to school next morning and sat next to Dean and charlie in their homeroom." Cas can you come to science with us?" Charlie asked as he sat down." We're doing the element table," Dean gagged." Okay," Cas said. Charlie smiled." I was watching bloopers of black butler and they said the most hilarious thing.There once was a woman from Q.Who filled her crotch with glue.She said with a grin,If they payed to get in,They would pay to get out of it too." Charlie said and they all broke into laughter.
   They walked into science and the class began." You will work in partners of 4 to tell the class the elements and their numbers.up to 100. You may get with your groups. Charlie Dean Cas and Jo were in one group. Dean lean over and whispered in Cas ear." Meet me at my locker after school." Cas looked at him and then got up to get their paper." Dean if you each question right you get something." Cas offered." What do I get?" Dean raised an eyebrow.Cas pulled out his phone. Pick something. Cas sent and Dean smirked at his phone." Okay let's go." Dean smiled. Charlie and jo looked at them.
Fluorine.
9
Uranium.
92
Carbon.
8
Potassium.
19
Urianium.
92
Arsenic.
33
16
Sulfur.
Dean smiled as he said the last number. Charlie snorted and Jo broke into laughter while Cas chuckled." What?" Dean asked." What are the symbols?" Charlie laughed out." F u c k u as s," Dean said and frowned looking at cas." Do I still get the prize as what?" Dean questioned." Yea," Cas nodded." What's the prize?" Jo wondered." Dean gets to pick. Didn't know he was going to get them right." Cas said as he began to write the elements. Charlie smiled." That's going to be bad for you Cas." Jo said for Charlie. Cas nodded. Dean just laughed.