What is love?

Dean pulled his impala into the driveway and everyone got out." You guys want to watch a movie?" Charlie asked. They all nodded and walked to the Winchester's door except Dean." I'll get Cas." Dean said and walked to the Novak's door, knocking on the door. Michael answered the door and let Dean inside." Try to make Cas stop crying please. He went up stairs about an hour ago." Michael pleaded." Why's he been crying?" Dean looked worried." Something came up. Ask him but not directly." Michael said and Dean nodded walking up the stairs. He heard Cas crying and knocked on the door." Go away." Cas said through the door." Cas?" Dean worried. Cas opened the door and hugged him beginning to make his shirt wet. Dean's walked into Cas's room and closed the door before he and cas sat on the bed." Why are you crying?" Dean asked." I don't want to leave." Cas muffled into dean's shirt." Who wants you to leave?" Dean wondered." A parliament guy in Wales wants me to work for him. But I don't leave everyone and you." Cas looked at Dean with his red face." What does you heart tell you? Because if it were me I won't leave do you know why?" Dean put a hand under Cas's chin." Why?" Cas said.
" parce que je t'aime castiel Novak," Dean said and kissed Cas.
" because I love you castiel Novak," Dean said and kissed Cas.
Cas wrapped his arms around dean's neck and kissed him back.
" je t'aime trop Dean Winchester," Cas said, resting his forehead on deans
" I love you too Dean Winchester," Cas said, resting his forehead on deans
Dean smiled and laughed." That's the only French I know, so please don't make French a common think." Dean said making Cas laugh." Want to go watch a movie with the gang." Dean said. Cas nodded as Dean stood up." Plus, it's kinda a turn on." Dean winked.
Cas walk up to dean." Je vais me souviens que pour plus tard alors." Cas groweled into his ear and walk out of the door.
" I'll remember that for later."
Dean walked downstairs and to his house with Cas.