Mostly yelling

Sam walked out the door to see Cas get out of dean's side." WHO NEEDS TO USE PROTECTION NOW? " Sam yelled. " HEY AT LEAST WE KISSED WHAT DID YOU AND GABE DO?" Cas yelled." WAIT I DONT REALLY WANT YOU TO ANSWER THAT QUESTION?" Cas rephrased. Sam and Gabe blushed" What are you guys playing with the house for?" Michael said from his window."  You were having sex weren't you?" Gabe stated. Lucifer walked out with his boxers on." Let me and Mikey have some fun! Fucking destiel does all the time." Lucifer complained before he walked back into the house.  Charlie then got a text." Yes! I'm aloud to have a party Friday!" She jumped up and down. She smiled." You're friends are invited And a few more. That's it!" They all heard from the other side of the phone. Dean turned to Cas and kissed him again." What do you want to do know?" Dean asked. Cas shrugged." You can annoy me while I do school work." Cas said and walked into the house up to his room with Dean following. Cas walked to his room and took off his trenchcoat and tie while Dean sat on his Dean." Why do you like school work so much?" Dean wondered." Didn't really have friends when I was young." Cas said as he pulled off his shirt. Dean wrapped his arms around Cas waist and pulled Cas into his lap." But now you have me" Dean whispered into his ear." What are you trying to get from me?" Cas turned towards Dean so he was straddling Dean. Dean shrugged. Cas took his glasses off." What are you trying to get from me?" Cas began to grow curious. Cas was barely touching dean's lips but put his glasses back on and got off him." Not fair " Dean frowned. Then there was a knock on Cas's door." Cas Naomi here's." Gabe said. Cas opened the door." Where's everyone?" Cas eyes widen." Sam's in my room, charlies at the Winchester's, and dean's in your room. Michael and Lucifer are downstairs talking to her." Gabe looked at Dean." Okay, you and Sam stay in your room. Dean stay in here and play on my laptop. Don't come out." Cas warned. Gabe walked to his room and locked the door." Who's Naomi?" Dean asked as he grabbed Cas's laptop." She's a bitch. And my aunt." Cas said kissing Dean one more time before he walked downstairs.