Sleeping at Deans

Dean didn't listen and continue watching the video." Are you and Dean going to get married?"the video said. Dean's eyes widen. Cas grabbed the phone and deleted it." No." Cas said and called Gabe." Stop sending the video to him." Cas said." Please cassie." Gabe said." No." Cas said and turned off the phone." Cas." Dean whined grabbing Cas by his waist." Yea?" Cas said." What was the all about?" He questioned." I don't want to talk about it." Cas muttered and kissed Dean. " I have to go back to my room now and get some sleep. There's only a few hours to school." Cas said." You didn't sleep?" Dean raised an eyebrow." I was finishing my college homework for this week. I have a few weeks until I graduate." Cas smiled. Dean chuckled." You're a nerd." Dean smiled and pulled Cas beside him." Sleep." Dean stated." In here?" Cas laughed. Dean nodded." Now go to bed." Dean muttered and closed his eyes. Cas laughed and closed his eyes.
Sam knocked." Dean get up." Sam yelled through the door. Cas groaned." Cas?" Sam laughed and opened the door. Dean had his arm over Cas waist and they were touching each other they were so close." It's a school day today." Sam groaned." I Don't have to go." Cas muttered." Don't want to go." Dean muttered. Cas grabbed his key from his sweatpants pocket and threw it at sam." Tell jo to drive my car." Cas said looking up at sam." You have your car keys in your pocket?" Sam laughed." Emergency." Cas shrugged. Sam nodded and walked out closing the door. Cas looked at Dean." You'll have to go tomorrow then." Cas raised an eyebrow. Dean got up and pulled on a pair of pants, then a shirt." Make me go to school." Dean mumbled to himself. Cas laughed and closed he eyes." You owe me." Dean pointed at him and walked out off his room. He walked into the kitchen and swiped the key from Jo's hand." Hey, what make you get out of bed." Jo frowned." Cas's making me go to school." Dean sighed. Ellen walked in and laughed." At least someone can." She smiled." Yea but im getting something out of it." Dean smiled. Cas walked down the stairs, grabbed his car keys from Dean, and walked towards the door.
" Ne compter sur elle" Cas laughed and walked out.
" Don't count on it." Cas laughed and walked out.
Dean looked Charlie laughed at what he said and shook her head." What?" Dean said to her. She chuckled and walked to dean's car.