Chapter 12

Yay! Quick update! :D So, this one is a little more in depth than the last one, and it gives you a little history behind the bet. I hope you guys like it. Chapter is dedicated to mgwescoat for their encouragement and support! Thanks!

 As Always, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN, AND ENJOY! :D

Chapter 12

Elise’s POV

                “Mmm,” I moaned as I stretched, inhaling a delightful smell that tingled my nose. It was spicy, yet sweet. Hm, what could it be? Sitting up to orient myself a little better, I looked beside me to find Parker sleeping next to me, his lips slightly parted, his hair disheveled and if I was being honest, sexy-looking, and no shirt on, and—WAIT WHAT?! Where was his shirt?! Did we—

                “Parker Ashton, what the fuck are you doing in bed with a woman when you’re supposed to be—Oh, it’s you Elise. Why is Parker in bed with you?” Elena stood at the end of the bed, an angry spark in her eyes, but a gentle smile gracing her mouth when she realized it was me.

                “I would also love to know the answer to that one, Elena,” I responded dryly, poking Parker’s face with my fingernail, giggling as I watched his eyebrows and nose twitch in discomfort. Finally his eyes cracked open, and quick as  a flash he grabbed my finger. Something I didn’t expect for him to do, however, was to take the finger and suck on it. Oh. That should not have felt so good.

                Quickly my sexual mood wore off as Parker shoved my own finger into my ear. Holy shit. Did he just wet willy me with my own finger?!

                “Ew, Parker! The fuck was that for?” I demanded. Looking up, I realized that Elena and Parker were both guffawing at the childish act.

                “Juveniles…” I muttered darkly. “Two can play at that game, Parker.”

                “Oh, shit…” his smile dropped as he said this, and he shot off the bed, quick as a flash, running out of the room in just his boxers. My mouth went dry. Damn, he’s effin’ hot. His washboard abs flexed as he ran, his monstrous biceps rippled as he pumped his arms with the run.

                Stop thinking about it, Elise. Damn, I needed to get laid. I could not be thinking hot thoughts about my ex-fiancé.

                “Drooling is not an attractive feature, Ms. Pearson,” Elena chastised me, a twinkle in her soft eyes.

                “I-I-I was not drooling!” I cried indignantly.

                “Oh, pooh, even an old woman like me knows that Parker Ashton is a hot piece of man. He may not be the smartest, but he’s definitely hot.”

                “He’s not that great…” I murmured unconvincingly.

                “Yes, I am,” a male voice shot from the door. My head whipped from Elena’s face back to Parker’s and I could feel my cheeks turning into flames. Damn my easy blush. He chuckled darkly.            

                “Elena, could you give Elise and I a minute?” he asked Elena.

                “Oh, of course,” she laughed knowingly and then strolled out of the room casually, as if she hadn’t just left me in a bedroom with Hollywood’s biggest playboy when I was clearly a little…horny…this morning. Ugh.