goner

Second book written for the In Love and Death series.

Each book in this series is a stand-alone and can be read in any order. The links between the books of this series are the similar themes represented, those being love and or death and struggle people go through everyday to try and live their lives to the fullest.

. . . . .

I M P O R T A N T     N O T E

This book depicts the struggle people go through while choosing between life and death. So I suggest that you read at your own risk if your not comfortable with the subject because this book will be extremely depressing.

This book will have only 10 chapters. Like all of the other books in the series, this will be told through the male perspective.

. . . . .

C O P Y R I G H T

copyright © 2016 by soundthealarm

All my works are copyrighted under the  designs and patents act of 1988.  This includes prologues, chapters,  epilogues and associated content  [characters, plotlines, etc]. Any  unauthorized copying, broadcasting,  manipulation, distribution or  selling of this work consists of an  infringement of copyright. Any  infringement of this copyright is  punishable by law.

. . . . .

T I M E L I N E

Start date: September 10, 2015
End date: November 3, 2015