Chapter 1: First day at Storybrooke High School

"Good luck at school, Henry!" Emma said to her son.

It's Henry's first day at school in Storybrooke since they moved out from New York.

"Thanks, mom!" said Henry.

He is extremely nervous, since he doesn't really know what to expect, but he's also relieved because he already has a friend there, Jeremy.

The first class he had to attend was History. Henry loved History and he liked the teacher too, Killian Jones. A good start of the day, he thought.

Emma decided to go shopping with Elena, her best friend. They were friends since their childhood but they got closer when Emma moved out New York and decided to live near her best friend.

Emma's parents passed out in a car accident a year ago so she doesn't really have family except her son, Henry.

Elena is the only one who Emma trusts in the mean time. She is that kind of person who doesn't trust anyone that easily, since she got betrayed by her ex-boyfriend.

@Storybrooke High School

The next class is Music. Henry stopped walking for a sec. Music, hah? thought Henry.

"Come on Henry! You don't want to be late on your fist day of school, do you?" Said Jeremy to him.

Henry nodded and continued walking. He's not sure what to think about it, maybe because it's new for him. The music teacher was very nice, her name was Mary Margaret.

After music Henry had other classes like Math, Science and English. Emma already knows the teacher who gives Henry English. Regina. She is a good friend of Emma, so she knows Henry well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma and Elena have done enough shopping for the whole week.

"Henry should be out of school now" said Emma while grabbing her car keys.

"Alright then, goodbye!" Elena hugged her best friend and went to the busstation.

Emma went to get Henry from school. She saw him talking to someone. One of his teachers, I guess. Emma said to herself.

"Henry!" Emma also waved so she get noticed by Henry.

Henry saw it, said goodbye to Mr. Killian and walked towards his mother.

"How was your fist day at school, Henry?" Emma asked her son while driving towards home.

"It went well." answered Henry curtly.

"Great!

 I am starving already and uhm.."

Emma didn't get the chance to finish her sentence because Henry already knew what she was going to say.

"Let me guess, you haven't made dinner."

Emma bit her lips and then said
"uhu, we still can eat at that one restaurant called Granny's."

Henry took a seconde or two and then answered,

"Sure why not, people have been talking about it at school so it must be a good restaurant."

@ At Granny's

"What would you like to order?"

A waitress came to the table where Henry and Emma were sitting. Her name was Ruby and she had red hair, which suited her perfectly.

"I would like to have a huge pepperoni pizza " Emma ordered first.

Henry looked surprised huge pizza? she wasn't kidding when she said she was starving. Henry laughed in himself sneakily and ordered then.