Chapter 4 :Oh chips... do(not) leave me alone

Damon was still at Granny's with Emma and Elena.

"Who is in a dessert?" Elena asked.

"Oh wauw. You actually have space for that?" Emma asked shocked.

Damon laughed, "I am in. There is always place for a dessert." He said with a duh face.

Elena nodded and gave him a highfive. "You understand me!"
He laughed, "I think I do." And he gave Elena a wink.

Elena blushed a little bit. Emma felt a bit awkward sitting there with while they were flirting without knowing actually.

Well, Damon knew what he was doing, Elena wasn't so sure about that.

"Uhm, excuse me. We would like to order a dessert." Elena ordered a cinnabon, Damon a vanilla icecream.

"What would you like to order?" Ruby finally asked Emma.

While ordering Emma noticed the time and realised that she had to go and pick Henry up.

"Nothing, thank you. I'm good."
Ruby nodded and left then.

"Emmaaa, why didn't you order anything?" Elena asked her acting she was mad at her.

After she asked Emma she flew away with her thoughts.

Now he might think that I'm a monster. But he's eatin with me so I shouldn't worry.
Wait a minute, why would I worry. It's just a new friend of me. Just a new friend.

Emma stood up saying that she had to go.
"Elena you coming or...?"

"But I just ordered a dessert and I wanna eat it!" Elena said looking sad. "Wait, Why do you want to go?"

Emma laughed, "Elena, I just told you why!"

Chipsss... This is awkward.

Damon laughed and explained it to Elena.

"Oh well... what should I do? I don't have a car. I guess I should pick the bus."

"I can bring you home." Damon suggested and he hoped she would say yes.

"Can you?" Elena asked shyly.

"Yeah, I'd love to" Damon said and then smiled towards her.

"Alright then, bye guys!" Emma said leaving.

Afte a while, Ruby came with the desserts.

"Hmmm, finallyy" Elena said getting ready to eat.

Damon laughed the way Elena was acting.
She really loves cinnabon...

"Enjoy eating your cinnabon."

Elena thanked him with her mouth full. He smiled and began eating his icecream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You don't have to drive me home really. It's a walk distance" Elena didn't want to bother him, so she lied about "walk distance"

"Nooo, you're not walking, Elena. I'm driving you home."

"Alright then."

"By the way... as your new friend" he said looking through her eyes. "I would like to have your number"

"Ohh, ofcourse. Give me your phone."

He gave her his phone and she saved her number on his phone.

"There you go" she said when she was done.

"Thank you. Now get in" He said after opening the door for her.

"Just because you aksed it so nice!" Elena said sarcastically.
Damon smirked and began driving.

Elena was surprised, he didn't ask for her adres.

"Do you..""where do.." They both laughed. "I wanted to ask you where you live."

"Ahaha I just wanted to ask kinda the same thing but nevermind... uhm here's my adres." She wrote it on a piece of paper she found in his car.
10 minutes later, they arrived.
They said goodbye to eachother.

Damon didn't want this day to end. He knows that they won't stay just friends, and he would do anything to make her fall for him. But what then? He's not sure about his feelings yet. Wether it's just an attraction to her or a crush or maybe even true love. True love sounded crazy to his ears. He's confused actually, but in a good way. He wants to see where this is going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma went to pick Henry up. She hoped she wasn't late and that Henry wouldn't have to wait for her.

But it seems that she had to wait for him and she didn't know why so she kept waiting for him till he came out.

"Mam," Henry shouted. He wasn't alone, his History teacher came with him... alright.

"Hallo, Mrs. Swan," Killian greeted Emma.

"Hey, how are things going?" Emma asked.

"Everything is fine but I would like to talk to you about something if that's possible" Killian then responded.

Emma looked to Henry.
what could Henry have done?

"Yeah, sure."
The three went upstairs. Once they were in the classroom, Henry kept distance because he actually didn't want to hear what they might say about him and his crush.

After 15 minutes they were done talking and Emma and Henry could finally leave.

"It was very pleasent to talk to you Miss swan."

"Same, have a good day!"

Emma left the classroom with Henry behind her.

While driving home, both Henry and Emma didn't say anything, which scared Henry a little bit.

I think this time will be worse than the night of my beautiful birthday...

When they got home, Henry wanted to go upstairs straight-off. Emma didn't let him go and said she wanted to talk to him.

"So, Henry.." she began talking.

'So, Emma. Hihih hhaha hmm" Henry tries to loosen up the sphere around, failed at it.

"You must know ... "

152 readsss! Aahhh thank you...
Hope you like it!♡

Love youu! :)