Here We Go Again

Sophie's POV:

I can feel the heat through my sheets..i dont wanna get up...i dont wanna start school again...i dont wanna face...him.

I know i have to..i just dont want to. I have been in love with him for the past four years, i haven't told him, i dont want to either, i dont want him to know that i am completely and over the moon in love with him...i'm scared.

"Sophie, get up its the first day back to school..!!!" my twin brother said he was two minutes older than me and thinks that he owns me..asshol, but deeeeep down i know that he has my back no matter what and so did he.

"noo i don't want to" i said my mouth deep in the covers of my bed. I heard my ring tone of my Samsung galaxy S3 ring...i don't want to open it i just want to hear my fav song ever..Animals by Maroon 5. I knew with out a second thought that it was my BFF Mary, we are like t-shirt and bra, we've known each other since kindergarten..those were the days. We are like sisters except that she is a lonely child and i have 2 older brothers in a small house all squeezed together, i share a room with my twin Brad. Although i was in deep thoughts of how this is my final year in school, i had to pick up the phone.

"hello..?"i said "Mary..?"

"OMG OMG OMG aren't you so excited.!?!?!? its our final year...oh my god..i wont be here next year, i wont be near you, i wont get to see you every day, i..i.." she said slowly slowly her excitement turning in to anger "hey..its all right.. we have the next 7 months together..their not going anywhere any time soon..keep your head up girl and ill see you in the hell hole"i said

" Sophie..!! Hahahah ill see u there..cant wait..!!" back to her excitement. as she hung up the phone.
I put back my phone on the stool next to my bed hoping that i didn't spent to much time talking then sleeping.I felt my toes go cold and slowly slowly my legs, thighs, my stomach, my arms and my face which were all covered by my sheet...i looked up only to find that my dog Daisy my Labrador was tearing it apart.

" Daisy NO..!!" i shouted "see that's what you get for making us all late for school" my other older brother said, his name was Josh short for Joshua, he had been held back two years since his 'accidental' explosion in chemistry class..long story. He drives everywhere even though we live in the center of town were everything was about 2 minutes away from our house..the school, the hospital, the clubs, the pubs, the diners, the city hall and my favorite place ever the mall.

"i'm walking to school..wouldn't want to make you late for school Josh...since you really love it their" ohh the sarcasm.

"okay see you there then..i'm taking Brad with me so be careful when you're on the streets" he said.. i could hear his over protective voice on from the next room so i decided not to mess with him.

 His the kind of brother that has layers...he is funny and soft but when it comes to me, his little sister or my twin brother his protective. He had a thing for the house next to ours it was filled with a weird and mysterious family. The parents , a son called Alex which is in the same year as i am but he has never been in one of my classes his a player that is good looking and mean at the same time...they always are, and his sister called Hail she is 18 but was held back a year for...for...oh..i..um..don't really know actually. I have always smiled or waved at Hail and her parents they seem nice but even when Alex gives me a smile its always feels like he wants to get with you.

"i will, promise" i called out to Josh

"pretty promise..?"he came into my room with his small finger up and ready to be pinky promised, promises mean a lot to me and my brothers..we have never broken a promise to each other or others for that matter. I pinky promised him....after a few minutes i could hear an engine.

My parents work alllll the time..we never see them, they are usually on business trips all over the world they are both first class lawyers and basically where ever there is someone that needs there help and is willing to pay a lot for it, they get the first plane from there previous case and attend the new one,they lose out on a lot of our lives, i just hope they wont miss our graduation cause that would really hurt me..so with the freezer fully stocked its me my brothers and Daisy.

I got ready, did my hair, gave Daisy her breakfast, put my bag over my shoulders and off i was..
As i was walking to school all i could think of is...here i go again..another day gone by with out me telling Sean (the boy that i have been in love with for 4 years) that im in love him..he is everyone's friend , the popular's , the unpopular's , the losers , the 'famous' people of our school...he was everyone's man...except for mine..with that sunk in to my mind all i could say is..well...here i go again.