Frozen

This is Sean

Sophie's POV:

As i walked through the halls of what i called a messed up place to be..i saw everyone doing whatever they did last year..and i thought to myself..you know what Sophie..you will not be the same girl you were last year..you wont be that geek/popular/loser/highly in love with a guy that you will never..ever get to have..you will change..i will change..but..how.?

"i guess your locker is next to mine..nice to meet you neighbor.."a deep voice said..i recognized that deep sexy want to make out with voice...and as i close my locker and was trying to play it cool...

"ummm..yeah i guess"i said trying not to look into his eyes

"hi..my name is Sean..i've seen you around..the girl who never looks up to see that by looking up the opposite person gets to look at her beautiful face.." he said taking two of his fingers and placing them under my chin...i was in heaven.

"ohh..umm..ii" i said while blushing

"hey its ok..i get it..you don't wanna make all the girls jealous..and we also don't want your boyfriend to get the wrong impression..now would we..?"he said with a smile that just..ahhhh..it was paradise...

"ii..don't have a boyfriend.."i said while looking down

"well if you would let me i would love to work to become yours.."he said while looking down at me

"umm..iii.."i didn't know what to say...i froze the question was..we have seen each other in these halls for 4 years..why is he talking to me now..? Why is he asking to be my boyfriend..? All i wanted was to run..even though i wasn't good at it i...didn't want to look at him anymore he..just..it is like he has a spell on me and i..just..freeze every time he passes me.And as i was slowly looking in to his eyes , a shadow came behind me and from the after shave i knew exactly who it was..

"hey man, whats up..?" Sean said while taking his fingers off my chin

"hey dude, what you doing with my sister..?" Brad my twin said to him while giving him a questionable look...

"i was...umm...just" he struggled to get the words out..

"we were just talking about his party this Friday.." i tried to cover for him..

"ohh..yeah i totally forgot about it.." he said " what time does it start again..?"

"at 10 but i would love it if you guys came a bit earlier so you could help me get ready.." he said, his eyes flicking from me to Brad..

"sure..but are you sure you want my sis with us..i mean its going to be a wild party.."

"Brad..!!" i said while pouching his arm..

"dude yes..i want to get to know her..ii..mean..i want to get to know your family.."he said while pushing his hair out of his eyes..

"okay man, you ready to go get some food..?" Brad said

"dude im always ready for food..!!" Sean gave me a sweet smile

"hahah i know man i was just interested.."Brad said

"hey..Soph you wanna come..?"Sean said..no one ever calls me that not even Marie..i hated that nick name..don't ask me why..i just do..but i couldn't tell him that..i couldn't say anything to his eyes..ohh..those eyes..so i looked away..

"umm..no i'm good,ill see you later Brad.."i said while putting my bag over my shoulders and turning away..

"ohh..um..ok another time then.."Sean said

"yeah definitely.."i said while walking away not being able to look at his sexy, goddess face..
i froze..i didn't know what to do i just froze...i walked into my English class there was only one sit left cause i was late to go in..and...OMG i got the surprise of a life time..