Finally, The Truth

Sophie's POV:

After i spent half an hour at the Clark's house and couldn't take it anymore...i decided that it was time to go home, so i did..i walked through the front door to see Josh and Haiz making out on the sofa...i was crying..i still was, he lied to me..i though he was different i thought he was special..but he isn't Alex Clarke is the same as every other player...and asshole...a lying asshole.

I walked up the stairs fast so that when they took a break of making out...i wasn't there..i didn't want to bad mouth Alex in front of his sister..then it hit me, she knows...so does Josh..and Brad..so does everyone in this hole town...except for me..but why..how..? The rumors, the truth..how did they not get to me..how did i have no clue of the Clark's secret..?

"hey stranger"Brad said as i walked in to the room

"don't even think about talking to me" i said heading straight to my bed and putting my head on the pillow so that i could look at my white, non complicated, non secretive, non lying sealing

"Sophie..?"

"i said don't talk to me"

"just tell me what's wrong...please.."

"do you really wanna know..?"i said sitting up so that i could talk properly while he sat on the end of my bed

"ohh wait...i forgot you already do..!!!" i shouted

"Sophie..?"he said with his eyebrows raised

"you knew...you knew and you didn't even think..not once to tell me..." i said getting up and walking out so that he couldn't see the tears in my eyes

"please talk to me sisi"he said grabbing my arm

I started to cry...i couldn't stop the tears just came running down..i felt my heart beat go faster...i couldn't feel my legs or arms...i collapse to the floor and the last thing i remember is Brad wrapping his arms around me and making me feel comfortable on the floor while he called 911...

***

I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room in a robe..what happened..? I must have blacked out or something..Josh was holding one of my hand and the other one was covered with wires and tubes, Brad was sitting on the visitors chair opposite of me.

"hey Soph" Josh said with a slow voice that reminded me of Alex...

"don't" i said turning to look at the opposite of him

"Sophie please..."

"stop"Brad said getting up..." let her rest we can continue later"

"no we can't" Josh said

"dude stop, just...get out"Brad said pointing to the door

"screw you Brad, who do you think you are..?"

"stop it both of you..."i try to get my voice to go higher but it just wouldn't

"Sophie..are you okay..?"Brad said

"no...i'm lying in a hospital bed which i don't even know how that happened, i have 2 selfish brothers which are fighting when they should be explaining things to me and i'm in love with a guy who is not what i thought..." i said it...i actually said it...i'm in love with Alex...that's it..no more playing around with my feelings about him...i'm in love with him...i love him...