Baby Glue

This is Alex

Sophie's POV:

I left my mouth wide open for about 20 minutes. My English partner...was..Alex. He has the big wide smirk on his face. The truth is that even though his a mysterious player and even though my brothers keep warning me to stay away from him i still find him kind of attractive i mean...i have to be true to myself...even though i'm in love with Sean...i could still play hard with Alex

Plus it would make my brothers happy to know that...i can't stand him...oh well, here we go...

"hey baby glue"he said while pushing the chair next to him backwards so that i could sit next to him.

"glue..? Seriously that's your nickname for me..?" i said trying not to give him my flirting smile...

"yep..that's my nickname for you...as soon as i saw you, you just got stuck in my brain...and i cant get you out..i've tried..trust me..even with the chess club..but nothing worked" he said looking in to my eyes..

"mmm...the player has a brain" i said "gmmhh..okay..well if i have to sit next to you for the next semester i might as well enjoy it as much as i can.."

"ohh..well..we can start tonight at my place"he said with a flirting smile on his face

"hahaha you're so funny..but i have other plans tonight that do not involve pricks like you.."i said with a smile

"well that hurt..what are you doin..? Can i join..?"he asked

"mm...let me think..how about hell to the no..!!"

"ooo..but you know you want me there.."he said with a flirting smile that made me wanna admit that i am doing absolutely nothing tonight...well technically i am..i mean me, daisy, popcorn and 'The Vampire Diaries'...that sounds like a night to remember..i mean come on..who can disagree with Stephen Salvatore..aaa...now that face could make me do anything...

"okay..how about i make you a deal.."he asked with a smirk

"i don't make deals with the devil.." i said "ohhhh go on then i cant wait to here what you've got for me.." i said

"if i take your English grade from a C to an A in the next test..then we can hang out..."he said..i know what you're thinking..i'm a straight A student that gets straight A's in her tests..but not in English the teacher hated me she always cuts marks from my test that don't need to be cut..

"okay...you have a deal..." i said as he offered me his hand for a hand shake..

"don't pouch it loser.."i said with a smile as i pouched his hand away..

"heyy..!!! I have never losed anything in my life ever..!!!"he complained..

"well get ready..cause there is no way that i am getting that A, no matter how hard i study for the tests that she puts us...she still finds mistakes to destroy me with.."

"ill see you tonight then..your house at..lets say 6..?" he said..

"umm..nooo..!!!" i said, remembering that both of my brothers are home at that time..." how does 8 sound..?" i asked him..i knew that they would both be out at that time..

"yeah..okay..its not like your house is miles away from mine.."he said while giving me a wink..

"okay then ill see you then loser.."i said with a smile

"ohh..and don't forget to put on something...comfortable..."he said with that dirty smirk that he does..

"you just had to ruin the moment..didn't you.."i told him

"ohh..well i didn't realize that we were having a moment"he said with another wink..

"don't make me regret it.." i said while leaving the class and on my way home..

Ohhh what am i gonna with him..i live right next door to him...ohhh god my brothers hate that family..i don't know why i guess i should ask them..but every time i do they just..change subject..should i ask Alex..? No..what ever my brothers think of that family..i think that there okay...even Alex...so no i am not gonna push this matter i am just gonna enjoy pissing off my brothers..

"hey..wait up.."it was Brad

"heyy..your not going home with Josh..?"i asked my twin

"no..he picked up a girl and they went on a date..again..but of course with a different girl..every fucking time.."he said while he was pissed off

"ohh okay then..can i ask you something"i said to him..

"sure Sophie..shoot" as he put his arm around my shoulder thinking that all the 'monsters' that were bothering me would go away..

"why don't you and Josh like the Clark family..?"i tried not to ask but i couldn't hold it in..

"ill tell you when your ready.." he said giving me a protective look.."i promise.." he guaranteed me

"okay..i believe you..but did they really do something that bad..?"i asked

"ill tell you when it's time..cross my heart and swear to die.."he said"love you to bits Sophie.."

"love you too Brad.."i hugged him as we were approaching our house

Okay..so..on my first day at school..i guess my mission is accomplished..i am not the same girl i was last year..i have the guy i love asking me out..the mysterious player wanting to hang out with me..and my brothers are finally trusting me to walk alone...for about to minutes..to go to ...the hell hole...and then back...and i guess that i cant really judge Alex for being a player since..Josh is kind of one too..well..tomorrow's Friday..TGIF(Thank God It's Friday) at last..