Chapter 3

Chapter 3,

"Hey, how was your weekend?" I asked my best friend Molly when she got into my red Beetle. To be honest she wasn't really my best friend, she was my best girl-friend. My best friend, as in my other half was Sam Gage. He was my neighbour and he knew absolutely everything about me. We grew up together and he has always been there. When I hit my teenage years he suggested I got a close friend that was a girl. I laughed at the idea but started to get close to my already good friend Molly. Since then we've been inseparable.

"Hi, it was alright but I didn't expect my great granny's 95th birthday to be too much fun anyway. Where's Sam?" She asked. She pulled down the mirror and checked herself. Molly was really gorgeous and it was totally natural. Bitch. She had long blonde hair that she had in gentle ringlets today. She was naturally tanned and had bright green eyes and perfect pink lips.

"Hahaha I'm sure you enjoyed it more then you're letting on. What no cute bar man you could have stared at all night? Oh he's running late so I picked you up first." I pulled out of Molly's driveway.

"Oh believe me Ali there was. There were three cute barmen actually but come on I'm in a serious relationship now." She beamed thinking of her serious relationship. To be honest I didn't know what was so serious about it. They have been going out for three months, she only sees him mainly at the weekends and they haven't slept together yet. That's not an important thing but come on any boy only wants one thing.

"Oh by the way you are meeting Jonathon tomorrow after school in town. Will you come?" She asked me batting her eyelids.

"Of course I will. I can't wait to finally meet this guy." I pulled into Sam's driveway and honked the horn. He came walking out all casually giving me a wink and hopped into the back seat.

"Hey guys, how was your weekends? Woah looks like Ali had fun from the look of that huge hickey on your neck."

My hand instantly covered it. Of course Sam would notice it. He notices everything about me and I had completely forgotten to cover it with my hair. Molly hadn't noticed it of course; she was all loved up and hardly notices anything anymore.

"Thanks a bunch Sam." I mumbled giving him a glare in the mirror. He quickly sat back and watched the show.

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOSH! Tell me everything, spill now." Molly gushed reaching over to look at it in more detail. I lightly blushed.

"It's nothing really I just met a guy in a nightclub on Friday, that's all." I wasn't bothered to go into the whole story.

Sam bolted up like he was going to say something but I glared at him again so he sat back again.

"Ugh that's boring Ali. When's the last time you slept with somebody for a real reason? You gotta get back in the game. And parties don't count." She pointed out before I answered.

"Hey why not? They are just as fun. Honestly what's the point of going out with somebody for ages until you sleep with them? You don't sleep with anyone else while you're with them and then you more than likely are gonna break up with the person before you get any action."

Molly fell back into her chair shocked at what I said. She hates the idea of sleeping around or even kissing people at parties. She loves relationships and just thinks everyone in their sane mind should be in them. Sam on the other hand was smiling in the back seat. He was always telling me how he loves my carefree attitude towards life.

During the rest of the day people were coming up to me asking me where I got the hickey from. I also got the usual wolf whistles and winks from the guys in my school. Apparently I was the hottest girl in the school but I never believed them. There were loads of gorgeous girls that were miles prettier than me. Like Molly.