Chapter 14

I know, i know i should be shot. it's been so long but things have just been crazy. i've uploaded now though:) it's pretty long too. if you guys have still been waiting and still want to read more and continue following this story. i love you guys the most. thank you thank you thank you. i'm sorry but please keep following this.

Enjoy :) xx

Chapter 14,

Without warning Nicki Minaj's Surperbass started to play, really, really, loudly.

"Ugh Alice pick it up." Sam mumbled.

I spread my arms out looking for my phone, with my eyes closed. I couldn't find it put it was still ringing.

"ALICE!" Sam threw a cushion at me and it hit me on the head.

"Ugh Saaa-am." I opened my eyes and found my phone on the table just out of my reach. I got up and answered it.

"Hello." My voice was heavy and sleepy. I fell back on the couch and closed my eyes. Me and Sam crashed on the couch at 4 in the morning and now somebody was calling me at ten o'clock. I loved my sleep. Whoever it was I was going to kill them.

"WAKE UP!!!" Kate screamed into the phone. I had to hold the phone away from my ear.

"Kate Adams I am going to kill you next time I see you." I growled into the phone.

"Sorry, I just had to do it. I know how precious your sleep is to you." Kate laughed. I was so not in the mood for this.

"There better be a really good reason for why you are calling me so early Kate."

"It's almost eleven o'clock Ali. There is I promise. I just saw Jason in the hospital and I was wondering what the hell you did to him last night?"

"Oh, sadly nothing happened last night. He got a call saying his mam was in a crash so he had to go home and look after his sister and brother. She broke her leg and had to stay in over night."

"Oh no, that's good I'm glad she's okay but sucks for you."

"Yup sure did. Hold on, why were you in the hospital?" I just realised what she had said earlier.

"Oh I had a pregnancy scare."

"What? Seriously? Are you?" I actually opened my eyes at her news.

"Nope, I just missed my monthly gift from Mother Nature and Kevin was convinced I was knocked up but I knew I wasn't. Come on it's my body I think I would know if I was preggers but then he saw me drinking last night and got all angry. I was not going to let him stop my fun because he thought I was pregnant so I went to the hospital to get an answer from the professionals."

"Ah bless Kevin. He didn't freak out when you said you skipped a month."

"Not much, I didn't tell him he actually asked me and then he kind of froze but quickly went into the big speech about how he was going to be there for me, blah, blah, blah. Seriously he was acting like a woman."

"Aw he is adorable. You two would make great parents." Sam's head shot up and his eyes opened wide.

"Thanks Ali, but we aren't planning on become parents anytime soon, besides I need my figure for the next couple of months. Something's telling me my cheerleading outfit wouldn't look so hot with a baby bump."

"Yeah I guess you're right." I laughed.

"Emm we aren't exactly planning on telling everyone by the way."

"Don't worry your secret is safe with me."

"Thanks Ali. Well I guess I'll leave you to get back to your beauty sleep. Bye."