Chapter 15 - (Picture of Jason Hunt)

Oh my god, i honestly don't know where to begin. I am sooooo sorry. I can't believe how long i've taken with this story. I really am so sorry. things have been crazy but I'm really enjoying this story because it is finally getting near the plot. things will get exciting I promise.

I want to change the title so please send me any ideas of names. i've also started a cast so here's the start with a pic of SEXY Jason ------->

tell me what you think ;)

sorry for rambling,

Enjoy xx

Chapter 15,

"Here you go." I handed Jason a cup of tea and sat on the bed with him. I couldn't help but check out his bare chest for the 100th time. Yup, that's right. He stayed the whole night with me.

Neither of us had said much since we woke up but we didn't have to. We took our relationship to the next level and now we were as close as ever. I snuggled up to Jason with my hot cup of tea. It was a very cold day today and a day in was just what the doctor ordered. I was just in my underwear and Jason's shirt but against him, I was perfectly warm.

"You look beautiful." Jason mumbled.

"What? Are you serious? It's morning time. I haven't even seen myself in the mirror yet." I laughed at him.

"You bet I'm serious. You are breath-taking. You've got no make-up on, your hair is all crazy, you're hardly wearing any clothes..." He eyed my bare legs. "You're stunning Alice."

I hadn't even noticed he was finished complementing me, I was too lost in his big, blue eyes. His voice was so careful and gentle. What he was saying made it even better. I put my cup on my nightstand and kissed him gently. He kissed back with just as much care and love. This kiss was still exciting and magical as our first kiss but I couldn't put my finger on what was different.

"Okay, breakfast time. I'm cooking." Jason pushed my back on the bed and got out. I watched his whole body move. Yup. It's official I have the hottest boyfriend in the world. I smiled to myself and lay flat on my bed. Jason slid on top of me, wearing just a pair of tracksuit bottoms.

"What's that smile for?" He brushed my wild hair off my face.

"Nothing, I'm just thinking about how smoking your body is." I ran my hand down his chest, making him shiver.

"Well I'm glad you like it. I've put a lot of effort into it and now someone can actually appreciate it."

"Believe me baby, I appreciate it a hell of a lot." I ran my fingers down his strong V muscles, so gently my skin was barely touching his. I was just at the waistband of his bottoms when he grabbed my hand.

"I don't give in that easy. I'm making breakfast." Jason laughed and got off me.

"Ugh." I hit the bed in frustration. "Come on, breakfast can wait."

"So can I." He winked at me.

"Well I can't, so get your smoking body back in this bed." I begged.

He took two steps and then turned towards the door. "Naaaaah." He stuck his tongue out at me and with that he left. I smiled again to myself. My life was going pretty super.

After smiling to myself for ten minutes I got up and went into the kitchen. I was half expecting the place to be full of smoke but surpriseningly it wasn't. Jason was standing, shirtless I might add, at the oven and he seemed to have everything under control. I tip toed over to him and wrapped my arms around his toned chest from behind him.