Chapter 16 - (Picture of Molly Fox)

Hey there, i like this chappie a lot. hope you like it too. I decided to dedcate this to my newest fan :) please let me know what you think. Just to let you know... Kristy1000 is the best writer in the whole world. check out all her stories and please hekp Enjoying the Chase get to the next round in the Watty awards. she really deserves it. that's enough from me. enjoy... :)

Chapter 16,

"Hey sunflower. I haven't seen you all day." Jess sat down beside me at lunch.

"Yeah I know, what's up?" I asked taking a bite out of my apple.

"We've got a question for you." Kate sat opposite me. I went to take another bite but I stopped when they were all looking at me. They wanted something.

I leant into Jason beside me. "What?" I asked cautiously, worried about their answer.

"Their was an accident and we're one girl short for the next few games soooooo...?" Kate eyed me.

"No, no, noooo way. Not happening." I backed up into Jason more.

"Come on Alice." Jess threw her hands up in the air.

"You're really good. You basically came up with our whole routine." Kate stated.

"What?" Jason looked surprised at me. "You came up with their routine." He pointed between the girls.

"No, I helped a tiny bit." I shrugged.

"No Jason she actually made up the whole thing. We were complaining that we couldn't come up with anything and the next day she came with the whole thing planned out. We didn't need to change a thing. She is amazing. You should think of becoming a chorographer." Jess said making me feeling quite proud of myself.

"That's my girl." Sam winked at me.

"That's awesome Ali. I had no idea that was your entire routine baby." Jason bent down and kissed my neck softly before whispering. "That's really hot."

"So will you do it Ali? Please please pleeeease. You could help make the routine be amazing for the semi final and you are an amazing cheerleader too. Please Alice. You could do anything. You're so good at dancing and really flexible. Isn't she Jason?" Jess wiggled her eyebrows at the end.

"Ugh I don't know guys."

"You should do it Ali." Mark announced from the top of the table.

"Oh shut up, you just want to see her in one of those cheerleading outfits." Joey playfully punched Mark on the arm.

"That outfit would look really hot on you baby." Jason whispered, snaking his arm around my waist and nibbled my ear. "It would look even hotter on my bedroom floor."

I couldn't help but let out a girlie laugh.

"Alice." Jess got up and came over beside me, she took my hand and knelt down on the floor. "Please help us. Alice we need you. Please, please, please, pleeease become a cheerleader with us. Please."

"Okay, okay I'll do it." I gave in.

Jess and Kate attacked me into a group hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Relax guys." They finally released me. "Go on fill me in on everything then. When is practise?"

"Today after school and if you want to change it and hopefully you will, we will practise everyday after school." Kate beamed and got back to her lunch.

I went to eat my crisps but I put it back.

"What's wrong baby?" Jason wondered, he looked at me with so much care in his eyes.