Chapter 17 - (Picture of Alison Hayes)

I'm really sorry but i won't bore you so here's another chap. hope you like it. Pleaaaaaase vote, comment, fan...

Enjoy :-)

Chapter 17,

Jason tightened his grasp and led my through the hall and to another white door. From the inside I heard a soft motherly voice. "Okay, okay be nice now Jane. Let's welcome Alice properly. Jason's talked about her enough so she must be special. How do I look?"

"Mam you're on crutches. You can't look that great."

"Oh shut up Jane." She chuckled.

I already loved them. Jason rolled his eyes and opened the door. I held onto his hand as if my life depended on it. His thumb started to draw little circles on the back of my hand. I finally let out that breath I was holding.

Before I could take in the scene in front of me someone ran up to me and threw their arms around me. My face was surrounded by blonde curls.

She pulled away and it was obvious she was Jason's mother. She had the same blue eyes as him. Her face was shaped just like his but more girly. "Oh Jason she's even more gorgeous than I imagined. Oh hi Alice, I'm Sophie. Jason's mam. This here is Jane, Jason's sister." Sophie gestured over to Jane who smiled and waved over to me.

Jane had long brown hair the exact same as Jason's with exact same blue eyes too. They were so similar. You could tell they were related. "Oh Jane go get the guys. Jason pick my crutches up will you."

Jane ran out the door at the back of the room and Jason let go of my hand and bent down. All my panicy feelings came back. Jason helped his mam get back on her crutches and then quickly held my hand again. Phew.

Sophie was about to say something but 3 boys came running in with Jane quickly behind them.

"Hi, you must be Alice. I'm Ciaran, Jason's father." Ciaran wiped his hand in a cloth and then put it out towards me.

I slid my hand out of Jason's and shook hands with his dad. Jason slid his arm around my waist not loosing contact with me. I was seriously falling for this guy. Things like that meant so much to me.

Ciaran had a full head of dark brown hair. I was so thankful for Sophie's blonde hair and Ciaran's dark hair that made Jason's perfect shade of hair. Ciaran had brown eyes and was aging well.

"Wow." A guy beside Ciaran eyed me up and down. He looked the same age as Jason, I guessed it was Danny. "Damn." He scratched the back of his neck and his eyes widened. Jason reached over and smacked the back of Danny's head.

"Oi, what was that for?"

"That was for eyeing up my girl." Jason tightened his arm around me.

"Hey I'm Danny. Whenever you want a real man give me a call." He winked at me.

"Oh I'll keep that in mind Danny. I might take you up on that offer." I laughed.

"Hey, I'm standing right here." Jason mocked hurt.

"Yeah but Danny's standing right there." I winked at him.

"Oh I like her." Danny patted Jason on the back like he was approving me.

"Stop hogging her. I still need to introduce myself." A boy pushed his way through Danny and Ciaran. He had Ciaran's brown eyes and Sophie's blonde hair.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm Andrew but you can call me Andy. Only the special girls get to call me that." Andrew winked at me. Ah, what a charmer.

"Aww you're so adorable." I cooed.