Chapter 6

Hey guys thanks for reading, I would love some feed back about the story. Please comment and fan,

Thanks for reading :D

Enjoy.....

Chapter 6,

I stood in my bedroom with my hands on my hips looking down at my bed that was covered in colourful clothes. I was picking Sam up in 40 minutes and I was still in my towel. My hair was in soft curls half way down my back and my make-up was all done. I just had no idea what to wear.

There was a soft knocking on my door.

"Yeah come in." I sighed picking up a purple top.

"What! You're not ready?" Sam looked very hot. He was wearing ripped jeans, a black shirt and he was holding his black leather jacket. His hair was naturally messy and his aftershave smelt yummy.

"Relax we have 35 minutes."

"Yeah but the way you get ready you'll need another hour."

"No I have my hair and make-up done I just have to pick my outfit."

I couldn't help but check him out again. He cleared his throat and my eyes shot up to his.

"Sorry, you look good Sam."

"Well I'm single now so I got to dress to impress." He winked.

"Ok can you help me? I want to dress to impress too." I threw my top on my bed again.

"Well if you want to impress just go in that. I promise all eyes will be on you then."

I looked at the tiny towel I was wearing and I smacked his arm. "Haha you're so funny." I said sarcastically.

I looked back at my bed and picked three dresses and a jumpsuit. "Okay pick from them. Which one will make me look great?"

One dress was a purple silk dress that had skinny straps and a sequin design under my boobs. It was mid thigh and always looked great. Another dress was a fitted one shoulder, black dress. It was tight and had lace wrapped around it. The last dress was strapless, it was pink, leopard print and quite short. It had a zip all the way down the back of it too. The jumpsuit was green with flowers all over it. That was strapless too.

"Well." Sam flopped down on top of my clothes-covered bed. "Get rid of the jumpsuit 'cause that's just plain ugly. Seriously why would you buy that?"

I rolled my eyes and threw it on the floor.

"Emmm...... no to the black one cause you will complain how tight it is in a few hours." He threw that one on the floor. It was really handy having a guy's opinion, especially a guy who knew me so well.

"Okay last two. Which one? Strapless or strappy? Purple or Leopard?" I picked them up and held them against me.

"Eh... Leopard! You look hot in that and it's been ages since you've worn it so all the girls will think it's new." He put on a high pitched girly voice for the last part.

"Shut up. Go hang my dresses back up."

Sam sulked but got up and done it. He was right though, I hadn't worn it in months and it did make me look hot.

I whipped of my towel and zipped the dress down a bit.

"Woah. You're planning on getting lucky tonight."

I turned around to face him and stood into my dress.

"What?"

"The sexy underwear!"