Chapter 7

I know its over a week late but i have nothing pushing me to write more :( it's getting good though i like this chapter.

Chapter 7,

"Come on babe. Let's go back downstairs." David was buttoning up his shirt, looking very sexy.

I stepped into my dress and when I turned around to ask him to zip me up he was gone. I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. The party was in full swing I had gotten completely drunk, slept with the cute guy I didn't know at the start of the night and it was only 11:30.

I sat on the bed in Kate's spare room and felt completely dead inside. I had slept with a cute guy and sure he was cute but that was all. He was more drunk than me when he asked me to dance and was completely rude to all my friends.

Why the fuck did I let him take me upstairs?

Silent tears started to fall down my face. Some one knocked on the door.

"Ali?"

I quickly wiped my tears and answered without looking at the person at the door. "Yeah." My voice gave me away. Ugh great.

Someone came over to me and sat beside me. I looked at them through my tear-filled eyes.

"Jesus, something bad definitely happened? What the fuck did he do to you? Who the fuck was he?" Joey was getting mad now.

"Joey stop! Please, it's nothing." I put my hands on the side of his face and looked at him directly in the eye.

"Then why are you so upset? This isn't like you?" He wiped a tear off my cheek.

"I know, I know. It's just..... Emmmm... Joey last weekend I fell in love." I smiled remembering how I felt with Luke.

"Ali that's great." He looked excited but that quickly changed. "Wait. Then why are you sleeping with that David dude?"

"It was Molly's boyfriend I fell in love with but I didn't know it was Molly's boyfriend. I ended it yesterday. I just realised I don't want to sleep around anymore. I'm just angry at myself for sleeping with that jackass. That's all."

"Molly's boyfriend is cheating on her. Does she know?"

"No not yet. I'm gonna decide on Monday if I'll tell her or not."

"Okay, it's up to you I guess. I just hate seeing you like this. You should get a proper dude who loves you and really cares about you. You deserve so much more than you get." He gave me big, gentle hug.

"Thanks. Emmm... why are you up here? Did you just happen to go by the door and see me?"

"No, me and this sexy blonde were going into the room next door and I saw you so I told her I'll be in to her in a sec." Aw he was leaving some girl for me.

"Oh well do me a favour, zip me up then go back to your girl."

"When I come down I'm going to introduce you to some good, decent guys I know." He said while zipping me up.

"Okay, go have fun." I put my shoes back on, re-did my eyeliner and lip gloss and headed back down stairs.

Everybody was having such a good time. The second I got another drink into me I forgot about my weird sob feast and had a great time.

I wanted to talk to Sam but he had his tongue down some girl's throat so I went into the bar.

Jessie was against a wall doing the same thing as Sam and there was a few guy's doing shots off the pool table. Amy, Kate and Kevin were at the bar.