Chapter 13

I'm sooooooooooo sorry guys. 2 weeks i know that's really bad and i'm sooo sorry. really i am. school started again but i promise to keep this up and upload as much as possible. i hope you like this chappie. i must warn you though; there is some sexual action in this chapter. so if you don't want to read it you don't have to. anyway that's enough from me so..... Enjoy :)

Chapter 13,

"Yeah!!" Everyone sitting in the stadium surrounding the pitch jumped up cheering and clapping. Jason had just scored, that put us in the lead. I jumped up and down excitedly. It was really exciting watching my boyfriend play football.

I had always gone to our football matches to support our school and to watch Mark, Joey, Kevin and Sam play. This time was different though, this time I was watching my fit boyfriend play as well.

Even though we only became exclusive on Saturday, by Monday mourning everybody in the whole school knew. We are the new hot couple. The new gossip. It was pretty big gossip too. People were shocked to see me actually holding hands with someone. The gossip girls of our school were already trying to come up with a name for us. Alison was all they got so far and that's my real name so it's pretty useless.

This week was a pretty great week. On Sunday I spent the rest of day talking to Laura and Harry. There was a bit of a screaming match but Laura came in and calmed us down. We all sat down and talked like mature adults. Harry told me how sorry he was about calling me a slut and everything else he said. He had been doing anything for me to show how sorry he was, by Monday mourning I forgave him.

Harry was really angry about our dad, and made me promise to tell him if anyone ever hurt me. Which meant I had to tell him, in detail, about the 10 times my dad bet me up. When I was finished Laura was silently crying and Harry was glowing with anger. It took me and Laura nearly an hour to convince him not to go to my dad's house.

After that things between me and Harry went back to normal. We were joking around, spending loads of time together and he even invited and sat through a whole dinner with Jason. That night I was basically jumping around with happiness. Jason came over after his football training on Monday, which gave them something to talk about. They were both nervous but instantly got along. Harry even wished Jason good luck for his match.

Even though Jason was training all week we still managed to see each other loads. On Monday I had dinner with him, Harry and Laura, on Tuesday I went to the park with him between school and his training and on Wednesday we got a slush puppy after his training. Wednesday was a bit embarrassing though. Nobody was home so Jason came over after our slush puppies. We were on the couch in the middle of a heated make out session - Jason was lying on top of me with his hand up my top and he trousers unbuttoned - when Harry and Laura walked in. Jason quickly pulled his hand out from under my bra and sat up, putting my legs on his lap so it wasn't obvious how hard he was. Laura saved me from further embarrassment and dragged Harry into the kitchen as fast as she could. Thankfully Harry hasn't mentioned it. Yet.

Me, Amy and Molly were sitting on the front row cheering on our guys. Jason gave me his jacket so I was toasty warm. Jess and Kate were cheerleading on the sideline. Our school was leading now, because of Jason and there was only 5 minutes left in the game.

After the celebration calmed down the game resumed. Soon after, the referee blew his whistle and the whole stadium irrupted into cheers and Joey and Kevin put Jason on the shoulders. I was so happy. My boyfriend saved the day and won the match for our school. They were through to the semi-final now.

People started to run onto the pitch. I was still jumping up and down clapping. Joey and Kevin put Jason down and the cheerleaders ran to them. Kate ran into Kevin's arms and he spun her around. Jess hugged Joey then Sam then Mark then Jason. Jason nodded me over to him and I quickly ran onto the pitch towards him. He picked me up and I put my legs around his waist. He had the biggest smile on his face and was practically glowing with happiness.