Chapter 12

Hey, so sorry for the delay. i made this chappie really long :) so hopefully it was worth the wait. i loved writing this chapter so you HAVE to tell me what you think... please.:)

Anyways...... Sad times, i'm going on holidays tomorrow for a week :D so no uploads for at least a week.... i'll try my best to upload when i get home... well anyways heres chapter 12..... My favourite so far :)

Chapter 12,

"One... two... three..." I licked the salt off my hand, knocked back my shot and bit into my lemon. The tequila burnt my throat. I closed my eyes tightly and stuck out my tongue in disgust. That was my fifth shot tonight and I was really feeling it now. I swayed backwards only for Jason to catch me and wrap his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Woah, careful Ali." He whispered in my ear. His mouth moved against my ear as he talked making my body scream for him.

All night I was finding it very hard to stop thinking about Jason in dirty situations. He was wearing ripped jeans and a white t-shirt with a black shirt opened over it. When he walked into my apartment my heart skipped a beat and I started to undress him with my eyes.

Me and Laura got very impressive outfits earlier and I was very happy with Jason's reaction. My dress was a deep purple that had long sleeves but had a very low cut back. It came up to higher than mid-thigh and close to my neck. The back was so low I couldn't wear a bra because it would clearly show my strap but it didn't show my secret tattoo. Nobody apart from Sam knew I had a tattoo of a blue butterfly on the bottom of my back in between my love handles.

When Jason saw me his eyes basically fell onto the floor. He slowly looked up my legs to my eyes before he went back to my legs again. Harry definitely wasn't happy with what Jason was doing with his eyes so to tease him I kissed Jason passionately right in front of him. The kiss was so hot so when I pulled away we were both a little breathless. Jason smiled but glared at me because he was trying to get into Harry's good books tonight.

Harry had promised to lighten up and get to know Jason for me but Jason had been here for 4 hours and Harry still hasn't talked to him. I was having loads of fun and now everybody was here. Kevin, Kate, Mark and Joey all arrived at nine and then Amy and Jess arrived at ten and lastly Molly arrived at eleven. Sam and Jason came at seven to help set up for the party.

"Okay guys, I'm going to go get me a college boy." Jess got up and slipped off her chair. "Whoopsies." She giggled, we were all kind of drunk now apart from Molly and Jason. Molly was only on her second drink and Jason didn't want to get too drunk incase something happened to me. He is so adorable.

"Yeah me too. Well I want a college girl not a college boy." Joey followed Jess into the living room that was full of drunk, dancing college students. Clearly the people they got with at Kate's party weren't serious. Kate, Mark and Kevin went in after Joey.

"I'm so upset I missed Kate's party. It sounds like it was loads of fun." Molly sat on Jess's seat. Molly had to look after her brothers the night of Kate's party and has been giving out ever since. Jason tensed a little when she mentioned the party. He was clearly still angry over the whole David thing.

I swayed my hips to the music up against him to try and get him to relax. I was also trying to tease him too so I wasn't the only one that was extremely horny. Jason immediately relaxed and but his head on my shoulder, moaning so quietly that I was the only one to hear. God this guy was going to kill me. My heart skipped a beat at that soft sound.

I turned my head and kissed his cheek. There was just something about Jason that made me fly. I could spend my whole week just looking at him and I wouldn't get bored. I didn't want to look like a pervert staring at him so I reluctantly looked away and joined in Amy and Molly's conversation on how cute college boys were. My mind wasn't fully on what they were talking about because Jason kept drawing circles on my hips and stomach with his fingers.