Chapter 12 ♚

Chapter 12 ♚

Amber ♚

"Who was that in the car Amber?" My mom drilled getting all up into my face.

"No one." I replied back trying to walk past her but she grabbed my arm back.

My mom glared at me.

"Okay. It was Jake." I told her honestly.

"Who's Jake?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

I sighed.

There's no point in lying to her.

"He's my boyfriend." I replied back.

"So you were out past midnight with your boyfriend?" She asked me giving me a angry look.

I nodded my head while hanging it low.

"Well you're grounded. You're not leaving this house at all and I mean that." My mom snapped walking away from me.

"Wait what about working at Uncle Marcus's garage?" I asked her confused.

"I'll let him know that you're grounded for two weeks. He'll definitely understand when I tell him that you've been out pass midnight with some dirty ass boy." My mom yelled before heading upstairs to her room.

I groaned before following her upstairs and going into my bedroom. I made sure to slam my door before laying down in my bed.

What am I going to do for two whole weeks in this house??

***
This morning I woke up with the biggest headache ever. I guess this is also one of my punishments for being out late.

I dragged myself out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my business. After that I went downstairs to see my mom already gone off to work.

Good I won't have to worry about her talking about what happened last night.

The house phone ringed interrupting my thoughts.

I quickly ran over to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I greeted the person on the other line.

"Hey girl!" Sandra's cheery voice ranged through the phone.

"I'm surprised you even called. I haven't heard from you all summer!" I scolded her rolling my eyes.

I heard her smack her teeth.

"I'm not the only one with a phone heifer. I've been having fun in the Bahamas." She told me making me groan.

I was suppose to go on the trip to the Bahamas but I was forced to stay behind. She's so lucky. 😩

"Well good for you. I'm salty as fuck right now." I mentioned through gritted teeth.

Sandra chuckled a little bit.

"There's always next summer. Anyways I'm coming back at the end of the month and I wanted to know if your mom would let you come down to the cabin with me?" She asked with hopefulness in her voice.

I shrugged my shoulders like she could see me.

"I don't know it depends on if I'm in trouble." I replied back.

"Wait you got into trouble again?" She asked.

"Yeah. I was out past midnight last night and she grounded me. I'm not allowed to leave the house at all." I mentioned to her.

"Oh well at least you don't have to work in that dirty garage." She said.

I was actually starting to enjoy working there because of Jake. Being there with him made things fun to be honest.

"Yeah...well I'll talk to you later." I told her.

"Okay." She replied back.

We said our goodbyes before I hung up.

I should've told her about me being with Jake now but she'll find out eventually.

I decided to call Jake since he gave me his number.

"Hello?" His deep voice came through the phone.

He must've just woken up because his voice sounds ten times deeper.

"Hey Jake, it's me Amber." I said back into the phone.

"Oh hey babe. How did everything go last night? I know your mom was pissed." He asked running his fingers through his hair. I could hear him do it over the phone.

"Yeah she was pissed... I'm grounded for two weeks. I can't leave the house not even to work at the garage." I explained to him.

"Wow really? That sucks. I guess that means I'm just gonna have to come to you right?" He asked with what I can tell a smirk on his face.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I told him having a uneasy feeling.

Staying out late was enough but bringing him into the house is doing a lot.

"Come on. I don't want to be away from you for two weeks!" He protested making me sigh.

"Me either but I respect her and doing that would be disrespectful." I told him honestly.

"You know what. You're right. I don't know what I was thinking." Jake said with a little sadness in his voice.

"We won't be apart for the whole two weeks. I'll find out a way to see you." I promised him.

___________________________
Sorry it took to long to update.

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️