Chapter 33 ♚

Chapter 33 ♚

Amber ♚

Losing my virginity to Jake last night was the most amazing feeling ever. Like I asked him to be he was really gentle and was never rough.

After what happened last night we both fell asleep and I'm the first one that woke up.

I looked down at him as he laid cuddled up on my chest like a baby.

I ran my hands through his hair a few times and kissed his forehead.

He started moving a little bit but didn't wake up at all.

After a couple of seconds of just staring at him his phone buzzed from the nightstand next to the bed.

Being the nosey person I am I leaned up to grab it. When I looked at it I noticed he has several messages from an unknown number. He gave me his password a couple of months back so getting into his phone was no problem. I went to the messages and then I began to read them.

"Hey, it's me, Casey." -- 5:29 pm.

"Please, message me back. I have something very important to tell you. It involves your future."  -- 6:57

"Why aren't you messaging me back?" -- 7:02

"Well since you won't message me back...I'll  just text you what I need to tell you. The reason my dad took me away from you was because I was pregnant. I ended up having an abortion though. I'm sorry I didn't reach out and tell you. I regret it so much..." --- 8:07

"You know what, forget it." -- 10:00

After that I just stopped reading the messages.

I can't believe she got rid of his baby without even telling him she was pregnant in the first place. I feel so bad for him.

Maybe he shouldn't see this. This will definitely hurt him a lot.

That's when I slid the message over and stared at the delete button.

I sighed before quickly pressing the delete button.

This way he can't get hurt and I would be protecting his feelings. I made the right choice.

I felt the bed shift a little bit indicating that Jake has waken up so I quickly exited his messages and went to his Instagram.

"What are you doing on my phone?" Jake questioned with a small smile on his face.

He took his phone out of my hands and looked at the screen.

"Nothing just looking at some Instagram photos." I lied putting on a fake smile.

I hate lying to him. I feel guilty, hopefully it will go away.

He chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah you don't have to lie about going through my messages. You can trust me." He said staring up at me.

I gave him a fake laugh.

"Okay, I was going through your messages." I told him.

"I knew it." He said getting out of the bed.

I got out of bed and followed him into the bathroom.

We both brushed our teeth and washed our face.

"So you don't trust me?" Jake questioned me as we both headed downstairs to find something to eat.

"I do, I just wanted to see for reassurance." I stated making him laugh.