Chapter 11 ♚

Chapter 11 ♚

Amber ♚

"There you go." Jake stated wrapping a warm towel around my body.

After coming in from swimming he let me change into some of his older sister's clothes and he also changed into some warmer clothes.

"Thank you." I smiled at him making him kiss my cheek.

I'm actually happy to be Jake's girlfriend. So far he has been treating me nicely.

"So it's still kind of early...what else do you wanna do?" He asked me sitting on the couch across from the chair I'm sitting on.

"Well maybe we could watch Netflix or movies to past some time." I told him not wanting to go home.

My mom's probably gonna kill me for not calling her but I could care less right now.

"Netflix it is." Jake said before getting up and setting it up.

Jake told me to get comfortable so I grabbed the blanket laying on the couch and laid back on the couch with it.

"You can pick the movie." Jake stated handing me a remote.

I nodded my head and I surfed through the options.

Jake got onto the couch behind me , pressed his body against mine , and laid his head down on my arm.

"Let's watch Juice!" I exclaimed excited to be watching my favorite movie.

Tupac's character in this movie is so devious and he definitely played his part well.

"What's that?" Jake asked confused.

I gave him a look.

"You have never watched this movie?" I questioned him.

He shook his head no.

"Well you're about to." I told him clicking onto the movie and pressing play.

After a couple of seconds the movie loaded up and it played.

I stared intently at the movie but all I could feel was Jake's eyes on me.

I turned to see him staring.

"Stop staring at me." I giggled smiling uncontrollably.

It's a habit of mine..when someone I like stares at me I smile uncontrollably.

Jake smiled and kissed the top of my arm before turning towards the TV.

After half a hour into the movie I could feel myself falling asleep..

***

"Amber, wake up." I heard Jake's voice say softly waking me up.

I opened my eyes to see him staring directly into mine.

"What? What's going on?" I asked looking around trying to take in my surroundings.

"It's after midnight and I'm pretty sure you need to be home." Jake told me while getting off of the couch.

"Oh snap! My mom is gonna be pissed!" I yelled jumping off the couch and looking for my shoes.

Mom is gonna hurt me if I come into the house this late and I'm at a boy's house. She's gonna kill me.

"Your shoes are by the door. Let's go." Jake said handing me my bag full of clothes.

I nodded and we went to the door where I put on my shoes.

After putting on my shoes we were out the door.

***
"I'll see you tomorrow." Jake told me once we pulled up in front of my house.

"Yeah I'll see you tomorrow." I said opening my door.

I was about to get out but Jake said something.

"You forgot something." Jake said pulling my hand making me look back at him.

"What?" I asked him with a confused look.

"This." He replied back before leaning over and kissing me fully on the lips.

I moaned as our lips moved in motion almost making me forget I am out past my curfew.

I pulled away before giving Jake one more peck on the lips.

"Bye baby." I said before getting out of his car.

"Later babe." He replied back sending me a charming smile.

I smiled back before heading up to my door.

He watched me unlock the door and get in safely before pulling off.

When I got inside all of the lights are off and it's pitch black. I didn't take one step into the house before the lights turned on making me jump.

"Amber Nicole Smith! What the hell are you doing out past midnight and who was that in the car?"

___________________________
Amber's mom in the mm 😍🔥

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️