Chapter 22 ♚

Chapter 22 ♚

Amber ♚

We've only been at the cabin a day and Sandra's still ignoring me. I don't know why it's such a big deal who I date. It's not like she's dating Jake herself.

I tried to approach Sandra as she sat on the porch gazing out towards the beach.

She took one look at me before getting up and going back into the cabin.

I sighed before sitting down where she was previously sitting.

I've known Sandra since elementary school so her ignoring me is really taking a toll on me. I'm use to seeing her so happy and joyful. Now she's quiet and distant..

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me jump out of my thoughts.

"Don't worry about it. She'll get over it in due time." Jake said to me making me nod my head.

"Hopefully." I replied back lowly.

We were suppose to come up to this cabin to have some fun now things are turning out so differently.

"Let's go down to the beach so we can take your mind off of this." Jake suggested grabbing my hand gently.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"That sounds like a good idea." I retorted with a small smile on my face.

Jake entwined our fingers before grabbing my other hand and making me get up.

My smile grew bigger as he walked me to the room we're staying in. Our room is the first one you see when you come up the wooden stairs so it didn't take long. When I walked into the room I seen that he already had my swimming suit and cover up laid out on the bed.

"Thank you." I said with a smile before he nodded his head and left the room.

After taking a good shower I put on my swimming suit. I analyzed myself in the mirror before I heard the door open slowly.

"Are you dressed?" I heard Jake ask from outside the door.

I nodded my head like he could see me.

"Yeah, I am." I replied back.

A couple of seconds later I seen his head pop through the doorway. He slowly walked in looking me up and down.

"Damn." He mumbled biting his lips making my chocolate cheeks heat up.

"You like?" I teased covering myself up with the light pink cover up.

"Baby, I love..." Jake said playfully grabbing me up on his arms and smothering me with kisses.

"Stop." I giggled as he kissed my lips once more.

"You better be lucky we haven't went to the beach yet or else we would be staying in this room." Jake joked letting go of me.

"Yeah, yeah let's get to the beach before it gets too dark." I mentioned to him.

He smacked his lips. "I get in the water all hours of the night. It doesn't matter whether it's dark or not. We could go night swimming." He explained to me.

"I've never been night swimming before." I thought out loud.

"Well you have not been living life right." He said making me laugh.

Hand in hand we made our way out to the beach area in the back of the cabin.

"Look at that bird." Jake stated pointing behind me.

I turned and look to be lifted off of my feet.

I started screaming loudly.

"Jake, put me down!" I screamed afraid of falling out of his hands.

"No, just hold on." Jake said before running towards the water.

"Don't you dare." I mean mugged him as he walked into the water.

Jake replaced his smile with a smirk. "And if I do.." Jake retorted deviously.

"You'll be sleeping on the couch." I threatened him sternly.

He looked like he was thinking for a second.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." He said before I felt the freezing cold water on my back.

I let out a even louder scream as the cold water began to surround me.

"I hate you so much!" I yelled out quickly getting up out of the water.

Jake started laughing annoying me more.

"I hate you too baby." He replied back as I chased him around the beach with my wet black hair flinging water everywhere.

___________________________
Amber in mm 😍🍫

What do you guys think?
Comment below
Vote please
Comment vote follow

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️