Chapter 32 ♚

Chapter 32 ♚

Jake ♚

We've only been in school three days and I'm already tired of it.

I rest my head on my hand as I stared at the clock. We have less then a minute until the bell rings and then school will be over.

"Okay class, don't start packing up until I tell you to." Our teacher said making me groan.

Everyone continued to pack up anyways making the teacher yell at us.

After a couple of seconds of watching everyone pack their stuff the bell ranged.

I quickly put all of my stuff in my book bag and ran out of the classroom.

I made it to Amber's locker in two minutes.

"Slow down there." Amber stated grabbing my arm once I came up to her  locker out of breath.

"Why are you running anyways?" She questioned with an amused grin on her face.

"Because I want to hurry up and get out of this school. Now put all of your things in your locker." I said grabbing her bag and pulling the books out one by one.

"Put every book in my locker except my algebra book." She stated making me nod my head.

After putting almost every book I grabbed her hand and we both walked hand in hand to the door.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I seen Casey standing in front of me with the biggest smile on her face.

I'm not gonna lie she looks really good. She has on shorts nearly short enough to show her butt, a crop top that stops above her belly button, and this belly button ring that reaches the top of her shorts.

"Hey Jake." She said with a wave.

I nodded my head towards her trying to give her a cold shoulder but she didn't let that happen.

"Who's this?" She asked jumping in front of us.

"Uh this is my girlfriend, Amber." I told her pulling Amber closer to me by her waist.

Amber forced a smile on her face and sent her a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you." She lied.

Amber laid her head on my shoulder.

After that we all shared a awkward moment.

"Well Amber it's nice to meet you too. I hope we can get along in the future." She stated with a smile on her face before walking away.

Amber nodded towards her as she watched Casey walk away.

"That girl definitely hates me." Amber stated as soon as she knew Casey couldn't hear her.

"And how do you know that?" I asked her as we continued to walk out of the school.

"I can tell by the look in her eyes. My mom always said that when she looked in my eyes it was like I was looking into her soul so I know. I know she's jealous deep down inside." She told me.

"Pshhh okay." I said waving her off.

Once the hot summer air hit my face I felt like passing out. It gets extremely hot around here in the summer.

"Jake, please stay away from her. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous or anything I just don't want her trying to come on to you." Amber told me making me shake my head.

"What did I say before? I only want you so even if she does try to come onto me I'll ignore her." I said to her kissing her forehead.

Amber smiled. "Good." She said.

"Do you want to go to my house?" I asked her.

She nodded her head.

We both got into my car and right before we could pull off Julius and Sandra stood in front of the car.

I sighed before unlocking the doors.

They both got into the backseat.

"Y'all really thought y'all were just gonna leave us here." Sandra said making Julius chuckle.

"I wanted to spend some alone time with my lady." I said looking over at Amber.

She smiled before grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers.

"Too bad." Sandra stated making Amber giggle and me roll my eyes.

I sighed before pulling off and heading towards my house.

***

"Damn your house is big." Julius said because it's his and Sandra's first time being here.

"Yeah, wait until you see the inside." I told them as I went up to the door and opened it.

They all walked in behind me and I could hear both Julius and Sandra gasping.

I chuckled at their shocked faces.

"You live here alone?" Sandra questioned looking around.

"Yeah, I guess." I replied back to her.

"Go look around." I added trying to get them to leave Amber and I alone.

They both wondered off into a different room making me grab Amber's hand and taking her upstairs.

Once we got into my room I threw my bag onto my chair and laid out on my bed.

I had my hands behind my head and closed my eyes slowly.

"Oh so this is what you meant by alone time." Amber said laughing making me shake my head.

"I mean we could do some other things if you want too."I said wiggling my eyebrows making her laugh.

"I thought we were..." She stated lifting her shirt over her head revealing her black lace bra.

"Are you serious?" I asked her.

She nodded her head. "Dead serious." She stated making me pull her down onto the bed with me.

All of a sudden my phone chimed indicating I have a text message but I just ignored it.

I pecked Amber's lips a couple of times before pulling her in for a real kiss.

"Be gentle." She whispered.

"Of course"

___________________________
Sorry for not updating like I'm suppose to.

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional ❤️