Chapter 6

- Yoon's POV -

"is it really necessary? he shouted saying that i was wearing this stupid ring?" i said as i took off my ring. i put the ring in my blazer's pocket.

when i was walking to my class, i was surrounded by the other students. "yah! mwoya?!" i yelled. they took a step back, but still surrounding me.

"i heard that you're engage to Prince MinGyu. is that true?" one of them asked. ah yes. Mingyu's fans. "why do you care?" i asked. "of course we care! we're his fans! we want the best for him and you're not the best for him! one of us are!" the girl who dyed her hair with pinkish straps said. i walk closer to her as i give her a glare. "i bet you're the president of this fandom thingy right?. am i right?" i asked devilishly.

i play with her pinkish straps and laugh a bit. then i pull her hair. "look here bitches, i don't care if you're his fans or not. you don't have anything to do with me. i am the best and you bitches are just too bitchy. he doesn't like people like that. do you know that? oh? what? no? that's a shame. i am engaged with him. so what? what you're gonna do? call your mummy? oh mummy, someone is engaged with my Prince Charming!" i said sarcastically. "this is saddening" i said as i let go of her hair.

when i was about to walk away, she pulls my hair. i laugh. "it doesn't hurt sunshine" i said as i smile. then all of her friends who were surrounding me starts to pull my hair too.

since i am a short temper person, i got angrily easily. so, i got angry and i start to pull all of their hairs. each of them. then i take them to the rooftop.

"arasseo. you wanna play it this way? bring it on" i said and smirk.

to be a total, there was 7 of them. it's just a small number.

a girl shouted then she ran to me. she was about to punch me down. i step aside and she falls down on the ground.

another girl came and she was about to punch me on the face, but i stopped her by holding his fist which were a few inches away from my face. i held her wrist and twist her arm to the back of her body. then another one came to kick but i stopped her by pushing the girl i was holding to her. both of them were knocked down.

"3 down. 4 to go" i said as i smirk. then i walk to them. i punch and kick their ass one by one.

when it came to the last one, i saw that Mingyu were leaning on the wall, watching the whole scene. i smirk at him then i punch the girl on the nose. she falls onto the ground and cry.

"aww, the Princesses is crying. does it hurt? when i kicked your asses? don't mess with me next time. that's your lesson for today. and one more thing, before you start to kick someone's ass, don't ever, i mean EVER shout" i said sarcasticly and walk away.

before i exit the door, Mingyu held my arm, "you know you shouldn't do that. it's called abusing!" he yelled. "then why didn't you stopped me just now?" i asked. "it's a girl matters. not boys. so, i can't interrupt. it's against the rules" he said. "if it's a girl matters, why should you care?" i asked again. "because i am a kind, nice and caring person" he said. "oh really? hurting me, making me annoyed, is called kind, nice and caring?" i asked sarcastically. "too bad. yes" he said. i scoffed. "go and help your fans. i don't need you. they need you" i said as i walk away leaving him.

"are you guys alright?" Mingyu asked the Princesses. "let me help you" he said as he lend his hand. i heard their conversation before i was leaving. i shook my head and walk away.