Chapter 19

- Hoshi's POV -

As we were seated on the dining table, i sat in front of Youngra, feeling so awkward, and not knowing what to do. I still feel kind of shocked with what just happened. I mean like, how can i not see this coming? Sigh.

The Queen started asking questions to Youngra and i. Some weird yet logically questions.

"I don't really know Soonyoung that much since i'm not close to him. But he is close to one of my friends, Yoon." Youngra said nervously as she smiles sheepishly.

"Same goes for me." That was all i could say. Then i started to day dream. Well not really day dream but, i was not in my right mind, and just think about something else.

I got back into my senses when the foods are already served, then we started to dig in. I saw that Youngra wasn't eating, she only played with her food. I did the same, except that i eat little by little. "So, Hoshi. I heard that you got into a hospital. How are you feeling now?" The Queen asked, making me turn my head to her. "I'm okay. I'm starting to remember things little by little. Thank you for asking, Your Majesty." I smile slightly.

"Glad to know that you are fine." She smiles then turns to continue her conversation with my parents. I don't even know what they are all talking about. Probably about some boring kingdom stuffs. I shove some food in mouth, ignoring the Kings and Queens boring conversation.

I yelped as i choke my food when someone kicked my leg. I cough and cough, as my eyes are getting teary. I grab the glass full of water and drink it. When i finally stopped coughing, as i'm not chocked anymore, i clear my throat and turn to look at Youngra, who is looking at me with a guilty smile plastered on her face. Just then i noticed that the Kings and Queens are also looking me the whole time.

"Oh my. Are you okay?" Queen Na asked, worrying my condition. I turn to look at eomma, she also have a worried face plastered on. I turn to look at the Queen once again, and nod. "Yes. I am okay. I was just choking on my food. But i'm okay." I answered sincerely. "Would you mind, if Youngra and i make our way to the garden?" I asked politely, also not wanting to sound weird. "Oh. No no. I don't mind. Go ahead."

As we got the Queen's permission, we went to the garden, with the awkward atmosphere surrounding us. "So, why did you kicked me?" I asked, breaking off the awkward feeling between us. "Well, i wanted to ask you to go outside and you already had the same thing in your mind so, never mind then," she paused, while stopping, and look at me directly in the eyes. "Sorry for kicking your leg though. Even though you looked cute while you were choking." She added, then she brings her hand to her mouth, as she laughs slightly, making me blush.

Kung Kung Kung

"Why is my heart racing? Why is it beating so fast!? Am i dying!? Omf-" i touched my heart, trying to settle it down.

I turn to look at Youngra who is looking at the sky as her eyes are close, as if she is absorbing the sunlight. "Johda.. [i like it]"

My heart is beating even faster, and i feel happy at the same time. Without even knowing it, i was smiling slightly. "What is this feeling? I... Kinda like it." I take my eyes off from Youngra and smile to the ground.

"Oh right. Did Yoon went home with you?" Youngra asked, turning to look at me, as i also turn to look at her. "What do you mean?" I asked, getting hella confused.

"She wasn't at school. So i assumed that she went home with you?" She asked again, looking confused as well. What the- "What? No! I thought she went home with you!? Do you mean that we left her at school?!" I asked, in a shocked tone. Youngra widen her eyes. She takes my hand and we go back to the dining table.